KO

2 별점
1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

big botle for a few pills....

5450558463646035605님께서 Feb 10, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good product but botle too big.

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Most effective and best one I've tried!!!

5416626995425188520님께서 Jan 16, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Never felt better! Super gentle on my stomach and I notice a big improvement in my mood and energy in less than a week. I've tried various brands available around me in capsules, sublingual and sprays. Some gave me very uncomfortable stomach aches and body pains (weird, yes!) and some others I felt no improvement for weeks. Now, if I don't take my daily capsule for about week, I notice I begin to feel fatigued and moody. This picks me up right away, no others I've tried do the same. So I'm so so so happy this is available to me through iHerb. <3

Vegetarian Must Have!

5198507438601989301님께서 Dec 22, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been neglecting supplements for a long time, but once I started taking this (along with vitamin D3, probiotics and magnesium) and couldn't believe what a difference it makes! Would recommend this!

Raw vegan B12

5625657342130073188님께서 Oct 18, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is very good B12. We put the powder from the capsule under our toungue for better absorbtion. This is a high quality product. Gives energy. Thank you

Great for Vegetarians/Vegans

5677816201077879284님께서 Nov 05, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love the energy boost I get from this. Will definitely buy again!

Ridiculous Lid!!

Reviewer2859923님께서 Feb 03, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

If you have a hand like Arnold Schwarzenegger, then you'll have no problem opening this jar. It wasn't my plan to have a wrestling match at 7 in the morning. I thought I'd have to smash the jar. Eventually I got it off. I was very impressed someone is putting out a raw B 12 supplement, which is wonderful for vegans.

Seems to work. Important for vegans and those with B-12 anemia

Non-GMO님께서 Jun 28, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Probably the best food based B-12 and most likely to absorb adequately next to IV B-12 and sublingual B-12. Got my levels up.

God:)

MayBente님께서 Feb 28, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love garden of life,quality produckts!Thank you Iherb!:)

Love it

Reviewer1571613님께서 Jan 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

You can beat a raw, natural vitamin!

Garden of Life Raw B-12

Reviewer3279268님께서 Oct 16, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take this first thing in the morning. I'm moving towards being a vegetarian so feel I need this. I like it that it's raw and I seem to feel better after taking it.

상품 1-10 중 전체 34 상품