KO

₩13,714

₩19,044

할인금액: ₩5,330 (28% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

tastes ok

Reviewer2414245님께서 Jun 29, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I put this capsule under my tongue and let it dissolve rather than swallow it whole. I seem to have more energy from it. My only problem with it is that it comes in a rather large bottle in a box with only 30 caps in it and I wish this company and others would put more product into the bottle like 90 or 120 caps. It just seems like a waste and fills up the landfills much quicker with bottles and boxes for only 30 caps at a time. Let's get real here and help the environment as well....

Raw vegan B12

5625657342130073188님께서 Oct 18, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is very good B12. We put the powder from the capsule under our toungue for better absorbtion. This is a high quality product. Gives energy. Thank you

Good Value

Reviewer3325200님께서 May 26, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great price for a great product.

Amazing B12 !

Scottishdave님께서 Jan 01, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

What a super supplement if ever there was one, within 3 days of taking this at one capsule/day along with garden of life b-complex at 2 capsules/day i was feeling really really great, lots of energy, these two supplements have made a massive difference to my daily mood swings. I experienced severe depression for years and still struggled with it until i found these two supplements, wonderful. The only b vitamin supplements that have ever worked for me due to their noticable effect.Take them with a fruit smoothie in the morning, you can't go wrong, simply awesome !!

Works great!

Reviewer1760171님께서 Mar 13, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have depression, but enough B vitamins help keep it in check without medication. This is much cheaper than my previous B vitamins, and it works just as well. I will definitely keep buying this.

Great for Vegetarians/Vegans

ninalinich님께서 Nov 05, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love the energy boost I get from this. Will definitely buy again!

Excellent source of B-12

Reviewer1470253님께서 Mar 31, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

These are the only Raw B-12 available - an excellent product - well done Garden of Life!!! I am thankful that I can get this vitamin as I am a Raw Vegan.

excellent

Reviewer2259021님께서 Aug 18, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am a vegan and really need extra B-12.This product is very very ......good. I just had a blood test result and my B-12 is normal now.

best find!

4678841255334875698님께서 Aug 02, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the best raw b12 , great for vegan !

Raw

Reviewer2152943님께서 Aug 19, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

These can't be beat. Your body does know the difference.

상품 1-10 중 전체 39 상품