KO

iHerb 상품평

₩22,251

₩30,897

할인금액: ₩8,646 (28% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Best Tasting Fiber Supplement

bobm128님께서 Feb 19, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I really like this fiber supplement. It has a pleasant taste, mixes easily, and helps make sure I get enough fiber. Also, the ingredients have a nice profile, pro-biotics, Omega EFA's etc. Garden of Life tends to be pricey but I do buy Super Seed.

FABULOUS FIBER

Reviewer1070783님께서 Sep 09, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use to use only ground flax until I discovered super seed which is awesome. So many great fiber ingredients along with great taste and good for you. Highly recommend this product.

IBS Free

Reviewer1709253님께서 Jul 14, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have suffered from IBS for 40 years. I was in the middle of a 4 month non-stop episode when I discovered Super Seed. It halted my episode within 3 days and 3 weeks later I'm still episode free. I will gladly continue taking this product.

Amazing,amazing

Reviewer3009699님께서 Feb 13, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have ordered it for myself and my husband who is the nutrionist was impressed with the ingredients.Presently we both take it.And we both love it.IBS,irregularity,unexplained hunger pains,it works wonders.It takes approximately 1 week to start to do its job.

Keep it moving

Reviewer1673173님께서 Oct 06, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

SuperSeed is the first time down the hatch along with all my morning dose of pills and vitamins. The GI doctor told my wife her frequent bouts of IBS would mean surgery. It's been 5 yrs now. SuperSeed upon waking and psyllium at night keeps it moving. Macon, GA

Chia combo

Reviewer3165631님께서 Feb 13, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Contains maltodextrin, which hypoglycemics can't tolerate as it causes a reaction. Tastes great, but...not for me.

great quality!

Reviewer2398221님께서 Oct 12, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I make fresh fruit juice every morning with any fruit and greens I have on hand. This Super Seed gives any drink an amazing, deep, rich and nutty flavor. It has hints of cinnamon and a gentle 'spicy' aroma that reminds me of fall and apple pie! I highly recommend this blend and I won't be without it as long as I rely on fruit juice for my morning start...

Tastes like real food

Reviewer2466313님께서 Apr 01, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This fiber mix has a wonderful flavor! All the seeds and nuts create a great taste that I enjoy adding to my morning meal, whether it's plain yogurt, almond butter, quinoa hot cereal, or cereal. There are a ton of healthy ingredients in this!

This stuff is great!

Reviewer3321510님께서 Feb 05, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

When I read reviews claiming that this tasted good, I was pretty skeptical. Turns out it DOES taste good -- this has a slightly sweet cinnamon flavor. I add it to my toast in the morning -- it blends nicely with jelly, and has a very nice texture (slightly finer than sugar). It definately gives you an energy boost! I have fibromyalgia, and I'm hoping the longer I use this, the better I will feel. We shall see, but so far, so good. I would certainly recommend this product.

Overpowering cinnamon

Reviewer1977312님께서 Dec 06, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I could not drink this with anything...the cinnamon flavor was too much and it made me gag! Very disappointed.

상품 1-10 중 전체 139 상품