KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

A Premium Immune Support Formula

Reviewer2495734님께서 Jan 10, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

RM-10 Ultra is undoubtedly the best immune support supplement on the market. It contains several medicinal mushrooms, including the patented Maitaike-404, as well as other anticarcinogenic and anti-inflammatory agents, such as Lycopene. RM-10 Ultra isn't cheap, but it's an effective and valuable supplement you won't want to be without. Highly recommended.

Prostate Health

Reviewer2209625님께서 Mar 20, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I (62) tried in last 2 years probably all available natural prostate solutions—such as saw palmetto, beta-sitosterol, pygeum and many more. For two years I had no improvements 10 times a night to walk to the rest room a real unpleasant pain every time to drip some little waters just to feel a little released and within 1 hr wake up again repeating itself as such for the whole night. Finally I got to this RM-10 Ultra taking 3 times 2 capsule per day plus IP6 (3 gram) taking 1 x 6 capsule in mid night (to assure empty stomach). I am happy within 2 Month my agony disappeared completely, absolute no more night trips just after two month. I consider RM-10 Ultra to accompany me now for rest of my life in lower dose. I am happy to enjoy back to a most healthy prostate and this without any operation.

Good for immune system

Reviewer3049165님께서 May 06, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

One of the recommendations in Bill Henderson's "Cancer Free" book.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

RM-10 REPLACED MGN-3 (I hope)

Reviewer2111909님께서 Aug 17, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I think it is helpful, my good health continues. 10 years ago I had cancer with a negative prognosis... that it will return in 1 to 3 years. I declined chem-o because I felt I was too weak to go thru any more 'torture'. Go figure :>)

Garden of Life RM-10

Reviewer2920984님께서 Sep 03, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I couldn't tell if this product worked or not. It contained some ingredients, though, that I think bothered my stomach, like rice bran. Its not one for someone with severe digestive problems like me.

Immune booster

Reviewer3003113님께서 Aug 31, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

One of the immune boosters I'm taking, started 4 month ago. My cancer just started decrease, so I'm not gonna stop using it ever. I'm taking 3x2 daily with other immune boosters.

I hope this works

Reviewer3079758님께서 Aug 23, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

There are so many testimonials about this product and what it does for cancer patients, so I am giving it a try. I love this company so I have high hopes for it. I take double the dosage on the box. Update: Rather than take this product, I am taking higher quantities of three mushrooms by themselves: maitake, reishi, and turkey tail, as recommended by my naturopath.

Immune Support and Energy

Reviewer2140768님께서 Apr 23, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great broad spectrum immune enhancer. I believe this would benefit a wide range of immune problems and auto-immune conditions. Other nutrients (eg. vitamin A, C, E) taken between doses appear to enhance the effects.

Great Product

Reviewer2665010님께서 May 31, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I deducted 1 point because it does not contain Cat's claw as the original does. But as for building up a better immune system and feeling better it is a great product.

BEST THERE IS....

Reviewer3155602님께서 Dec 24, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

To protect the body from free radicals, this is my favorite.

상품 1-10 중 전체 18 상품