KO

iHerb 상품평

₩40,468

₩56,200

할인금액: ₩15,732 (28% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

BEST ENZYMES

wendybrown님께서 Oct 15, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

These are the best enzymes I have tried so far and have already purchased another bottle. capsules assimilate much better than tablets and they have gone thru a fermentation process which is easier on the digestion system. I'm prone to constipation and I am having more BM's. Thought ya'll needed to know.

Our first choice

Reviewer1674845님께서 Mar 28, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

We have tried many brands of digestive enzymes and didn’t notice much difference how our food digested, but this brand has always been reliable in helping us with our digestion. We like the Ultra because it seems to work just as good as the regular O-Zyme, but we need fewer so it’s less expensive for us.

Great product

Reviewer1865407님께서 Sep 12, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

In only 3 weeks did what many other products couldn't in the last 10 months. It works for me. Great product.

The Best

Reviewer1282693님께서 Jan 13, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the best digestive enzyme that I've ever tried. It even smells good!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Best digestive enzyme blend on the market!

Reviewer1273925님께서 May 21, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Check the number and level of different enzymes combined! Used this for 3 years, will never be without it.

Crohn's disease

Reviewer1055106님께서 Nov 15, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have compared the ingredient list of o-zyme with all other enzyme tablets there is and this is the most complete one. Since I began taking this product not only I do not have fatty loose stools anymore but I can eat gluten foods. I take this together with probiotics from the same brand and many other supplements for the intestinal lining, but enzymes are essential if you have IBD and this is the best blend I have found.

great!

Reviewer2838328님께서 Feb 21, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

this is a great digestive enzyme product - it has ginger and turmeric in it which i love!

ladydi

Reviewer2724201님께서 May 14, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was also introduced to this product by my health food store. I was having a lot of trouble with heart burn. since I have been taken it my heart burn has minimized considerably. Also, I am glad Iherb carried it and the price and service were great.

From Processed Foods to Vitamins and Supplements

Reviewer1096212님께서 Sep 18, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Our bodies need all the help they can get with absorbtion of foods, vitamins, minerals, supplements, antioxidants, and amino acids. O-Zymes do just that. You truly feel the difference.

Muy bien

Pagaru님께서 May 12, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Estas encimas me funcionan muy bien, noto el estomago mucho mas calmado y con menos problemas. Repetiré seguro.

상품 1-10 중 전체 42 상품