KO

iHerb 상품평

₩19,922

₩27,672

할인금액: ₩7,751 (28% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Garden of Life, Immune Balance, Sinus

Reviewer2585485님께서 Jul 22, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Best sinus herbs that I have ever tried. A+++++ product. Highly recommended.

best sinus herbal product

5656115343048181302님께서 Nov 13, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I can say the same like other customer: Best sinus herbal product that I have ever tried. i used to use sinupret, but after a while it stopped working. but this product :) it works amazingly well, it helps a lot my runny nose so i dodnt need many tissues during the day .

Garden of Life, Immune Balance, Sinus

Reviewer1737800님께서 Apr 04, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I got this product just in time, as I suffered with the flu, about a month ago. I started taking the Garden of Life, Immune Balance, Sinus, product. Not sure how well it helped me, with all the after flu symptoms, but I felt like, that at least I was feeding my body the nutrients that were needed to heal itself.

actually works

Reviewer1238754님께서 Feb 08, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is slowly helping restore hearing loss caused by fluid in the wear. Love it

Amazing product

5325952791593524209님께서 May 12, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this product with DHist and I do not have trouble with my allergies. It is a great product. I used to take multiple kinds of prescription meds but I started taking this with the Dhist about 6 months ago and it was been great. It seems to help me not get sick too.

OK

4800079941656221178님께서 Jan 23, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

If I would have got the blue box of the garden of life I would have gave it 5 stars this stuff is great. but i don;t known why I was send the white box of the product which i did not order.but i kept them I like to get what i order.

상품 1-6 중 전체 6 상품