KO

고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:

iHerb 상품평

평가 | 영어
정렬

A little sweet but tasty.

4923198303402849347님께서 Feb 24, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Can be used by itself or combined with organic spinach powder. Good as a room-temperature and as a warm drink.

GOOD, BUT ONE LITTLE PROBLEM

5113042662916968895님께서 Apr 19, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this when I do a 21 day juice cleanse as a supplement and drink it 2-3 times a day. It's taste is tolerable (a little too sweet for me) BUT the powder tends to glob up and just refuses to dissolve into the distilled water I use (6-8 oz.) I used 2 containers of it last year and it didn't do the glob thing, not quite sure why it happens, I shake it vigorously for a couple of minutes. Tried it with warm and cold water, no difference.

Tasty

5019985149929040005님께서 Nov 26, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like sweet and flavoured stuff so this is to my taste. I almost cannot believe that a greens product can taste like that. If the advertised content is for real and the flavour is not artificial I can consider this product a very good deal.

wahh?

Reviewer2626324님께서 Nov 25, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I find the taste just waay too sweet! Almost too much like bubble gum flavour! I wasn't expecting it, I was anticipating more of the actual GREENS. If only it wasn't flavoured.. I only discovered the "very berry flavor" till it was too late :(

Love this product

5718690863237822133님께서 Nov 05, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I mix 1/2 scoop with Greens Today Raw Superfood. Have it every morning and I feel a difference right away...I love it. Keeps me going till noon. Sometimes I'll have the combination for supper.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

good

4897508290438388967님께서 Nov 01, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

taste is ok, but it's easy to drink and I like to start my morning with it

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

good

elrapha님께서 Jan 20, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

good. nice taste

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great way to get greens!

Reviewer2434925님께서 Jan 09, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like the taste of this powder and it's a nice alternative to the "earthy" greens that many people can't stomach. I usually throw a half a scoop into my smoothie. Sometimes a full scoop is a little too sweet. Also great to use in conjunction with other powders to balance them out! NOTE: For whatever reason iHerb does not seem to list the ingredients properly. The product contains: Greens Blend [Aloe vera leaf, Hawaiian blue-green algae , barley grass, wheat grass, alfalfa, chlorella, dulse, green tea extract, kombu seaweed, nori seaweed and wakame seaweed], Prebiotic Fiber Blend [gum acacia, beet fiber, oat fiber, soy fiber, apple pectin], sweetener blend [fructose, cherry juice crystals, orange juice crystals], natural flavors, guar gum, xanthan gum, Super ORAC Berry Blend [cranberry, bilberry fruit extract, blueberry, elderberry and raspberry], citric acid, Super ORAC Vegetable Blend [broccoli, carrots, tomato, Brussels sprouts, cauliflower, beet, celery, kale, spinach, radish, leek or yellow pepper, onion, cabbage, garlic], Lo Han Guo extract, malic acid, silica and Plant Based Enzyme Blend [amylase, lactase, neutral protease, lipase and cellulose].

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

10 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

taste

Reviewer2442956님께서 Oct 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was a little disapointed about this product. the berry flavour taste very artifical, It taste no good I think.

Garden Greens

Reviewer3280098님께서 Sep 17, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Like I said in the last review, I can't go without my Garden Greens drinks. I love them all. Keep up the good work.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 1-10 중 전체 21 상품