KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

excellent product

Reviewer1914963님께서 Aug 07, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been taking this product for about 2 months now (max dosage). I can feel that it is beginning to balance out my hormones & may have even brought back my period. Gaia is an outstanding company.

awesome tincture!

Reviewer2408938님께서 Aug 27, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This made my last month a PMS free month! My boyfriend is happy as well :-) Thank you!

Excellent product!

Reviewer1876403님께서 Feb 27, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Gaia provides excellent quality herbs. This one is no exception. Great for female ailments. Definitely reccomended.

vitex

Reviewer3190417님께서 Jun 27, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

excellent support and cleanser!

smoothes the swings

Reviewer1991495님께서 Jun 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

If you have rough periods or are going through menopause, this will smooth out the hormone swings very nicely.

works but tastes bad

Reviewer2262549님께서 Nov 26, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've tasted better elixirs than this, but putting it into gel caps works. Gaia herbs are the strongest I've found.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Taste

Reviewer1307308님께서 May 31, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product has great herbs that are good for balancing hormones but it tastes horrible. If you can stomach it then more power to you.

This works!

Reviewer3284601님께서 Jan 10, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I find this Vitex to be a wonderful product. I have noticed a big improvement in mood and much less discomfort, breast tenderness & cramping before and during menstruation. Highly recommend.

Vitex

Reviewer2626098님께서 Oct 14, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I think it's good, I haven't used it yet. I'll update later.

Balancing

Reviewer2535502님께서 Feb 25, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I started using these about 4 months ago as I was having hot flushes before my period. It definitely has reduced the intensity and the frequency of hot flushes. I feel all in all that it has balanced my hormonal system. It also has reduced the cramping to zero or none on the first day of my perid. I can function normally, withut feeling overwhelmed. In the past I had to rest a lot on the first day of period asI felt nauseous, crmpy and weak. This has changed now thanks to the Gaia Herbs. I am very gratefeul for that.

상품 1-10 중 전체 15 상품