KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Balancing

Reviewer2535502님께서 Feb 25, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I started using these about 4 months ago as I was having hot flushes before my period. It definitely has reduced the intensity and the frequency of hot flushes. I feel all in all that it has balanced my hormonal system. It also has reduced the cramping to zero or none on the first day of my perid. I can function normally, withut feeling overwhelmed. In the past I had to rest a lot on the first day of period asI felt nauseous, crmpy and weak. This has changed now thanks to the Gaia Herbs. I am very gratefeul for that.

Love it!

5758209372155824128님께서 Nov 19, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Amazing herb which has given me clear skin after going off birth control. I would always break out in cystic acne after stopping birth control so I would feel forced to go back on it. This time I tried this herb and have very few breakouts - it's amazing. The brand name is great as well as I was using a different one and would get head aches from it. This one doesn't give me any negative side effects.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

viscous and hard to measure

Kyriaki님께서 Apr 06, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

the solution is so viscous and lumpy that it's impossible to measure. Although pleasant tasting enough (even in water)I found that I had flank pain after 2 days of dosing twice a day. I stopped immediately. I might try it again when I have reduced other herbs, in the case that it was the combination or just plain overload on my kidneys.

Vitex

Reviewer2626098님께서 Oct 14, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I think it's good, I haven't used it yet. I'll update later.

Vitex

5688573874506569657님께서 Jul 10, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very Bitter. Could not use!

This works!

Reviewer3284601님께서 Jan 10, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I find this Vitex to be a wonderful product. I have noticed a big improvement in mood and much less discomfort, breast tenderness & cramping before and during menstruation. Highly recommend.

smoothes the swings

Reviewer1991495님께서 Jun 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

If you have rough periods or are going through menopause, this will smooth out the hormone swings very nicely.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Hope it's will work.

Reviewer2497296님께서 May 12, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Is too early to write review. I use it just for few days.

works but tastes bad

Reviewer2262549님께서 Nov 26, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've tasted better elixirs than this, but putting it into gel caps works. Gaia herbs are the strongest I've found.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

This may be good

Reviewer3000164님께서 Oct 29, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

...but I think I need a little more punch.

상품 1-10 중 전체 15 상품