KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

excellent product

Reviewer1914963님께서 Aug 07, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been taking this product for about 2 months now (max dosage). I can feel that it is beginning to balance out my hormones & may have even brought back my period. Gaia is an outstanding company.

Excellent product!

Reviewer1876403님께서 Feb 27, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Gaia provides excellent quality herbs. This one is no exception. Great for female ailments. Definitely reccomended.

smoothes the swings

Reviewer1991495님께서 Jun 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

If you have rough periods or are going through menopause, this will smooth out the hormone swings very nicely.

awesome tincture!

Reviewer2408938님께서 Aug 27, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This made my last month a PMS free month! My boyfriend is happy as well :-) Thank you!

vitex

Reviewer3190417님께서 Jun 27, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

excellent support and cleanser!

works but tastes bad

Reviewer2262549님께서 Nov 26, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've tasted better elixirs than this, but putting it into gel caps works. Gaia herbs are the strongest I've found.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Taste

Reviewer1307308님께서 May 31, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product has great herbs that are good for balancing hormones but it tastes horrible. If you can stomach it then more power to you.

Vitex

5688573874506569657님께서 Jul 10, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very Bitter. Could not use!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great for a quick rebalance

4881398756537924797님께서 Sep 03, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Works great for balancing hormones. I got my period in days. I will, however switch to just vitex and maca because those 2 are a great combo. This is great to use if you need the extra boost for acne clearing, sleep problems, anxiety and stress that all come with pms and imbalance hormones.

Balancing

Reviewer2535502님께서 Feb 25, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I started using these about 4 months ago as I was having hot flushes before my period. It definitely has reduced the intensity and the frequency of hot flushes. I feel all in all that it has balanced my hormonal system. It also has reduced the cramping to zero or none on the first day of my perid. I can function normally, withut feeling overwhelmed. In the past I had to rest a lot on the first day of period asI felt nauseous, crmpy and weak. This has changed now thanks to the Gaia Herbs. I am very gratefeul for that.

상품 1-10 중 전체 16 상품