KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

CPA

4614891303660792910님께서 May 25, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

VERY GOOD.

Gaia Herbs, Gas & Bloating, 50 Veggie Caps

4948593578076261066님께서 Apr 27, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Effective and arrived quickly.

very good

sherri20님께서 Apr 03, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

this is great if im dressing up and going out at night... it relieves bloating from eating too much wheat ( not water retention fyi )

Great Combo!

MarieMR님께서 Mar 09, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

They are very good when you have over indulged. I take 2-4 caps and the heaviness in the tum goes away! I still prefer just charcoal powder but it can be a bit messy so these caps are good with the added herbs for a change.Thank you iherb, appreciate your good service!

Helps

5199972125824350861님께서 Dec 12, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Helps with heavy feeling in my stomach

Acid Reflux

QuibbleMoth님께서 Dec 10, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've taken this several times and not noticed any improvement in gas or bloating. Sometimes it seemed to cause gastric distress and acid reflux. I really like other Gaia Herb products like the Goldenseal Plantain salve and wanted to like this one but I'm now leery of any of their gel cap forumlas. I gave up on the New Chapter brand for the same reason: anything with herbal oils in a gel cap burned my stomach.

Great product

Reviewer1600024님께서 Jan 25, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

These are great in an emergency. However, time permitting, my husband prefers the Gas & Bloating RapidRelief tea; it works very well.

It works!

Reviewer2678230님께서 Oct 12, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I get an occassional bloating feeling after eating certain foods. I take a couple of these and I feel so much better!!

Gaia Herbs

Reviewer1968570님께서 Sep 18, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Works for minor bloating

Gaia and IBS help

Reviewer3160485님께서 Aug 16, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have IBS and this is very helpful when I have gas and bloating after eating. It can beome almost painful in my chest and at times even nauseous--this really eases my discomfort fairly quickly. It is definitely one remedy I keep in my "toolbox". I also like that Italy is a source of the ingredients as I think the standards for production are as stated.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 1-10 중 전체 20 상품