KO

₩19,513

₩29,554

할인금액: ₩10,041 (34% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Nice and minty.

Reviewer1582777님께서 Dec 09, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was using charcoal tablets up to now, and while I do prefer them, these are good too. easy to swallow, and they do the trick.

Gaia and IBS help

Reviewer3160485님께서 Aug 16, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have IBS and this is very helpful when I have gas and bloating after eating. It can beome almost painful in my chest and at times even nauseous--this really eases my discomfort fairly quickly. It is definitely one remedy I keep in my "toolbox". I also like that Italy is a source of the ingredients as I think the standards for production are as stated.

i herb product review

Reviewer2842619님께서 Sep 14, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

your product has afforded me considerable relief from bloating and gas, I'am re-ordering.

Great product

Reviewer1600024님께서 Jan 25, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

These are great in an emergency. However, time permitting, my husband prefers the Gas & Bloating RapidRelief tea; it works very well.

Gaia Herbs, Gas & Bloating, 50 Veggie Caps

4948593578076261066님께서 Apr 27, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Effective and arrived quickly.

very good

sherri20님께서 Apr 03, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

this is great if im dressing up and going out at night... it relieves bloating from eating too much wheat ( not water retention fyi )

Great Combo!

MarieMR님께서 Mar 09, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

They are very good when you have over indulged. I take 2-4 caps and the heaviness in the tum goes away! I still prefer just charcoal powder but it can be a bit messy so these caps are good with the added herbs for a change.Thank you iherb, appreciate your good service!

MUCH BETTER THAN JUST CHARCOAL

Reviewer2748874님께서 Oct 29, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

EXCELLENT PRODUCT!

Helps

5199972125824350861님께서 Dec 12, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Helps with heavy feeling in my stomach

It helped

Reviewer3004738님께서 Aug 18, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Definitely helped alleviate the systems.

상품 1-10 중 전체 23 상품