KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Not Great, for Me at Least

HawaiianViking님께서 Aug 22, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

In general, Gaia products are flawless, in both formulation and in quality. I have little doubt in the quality of this product, but the formulation doesn't agree with me at all. I have taken most of the constitutent ingredients in the past with few problems, but Para-Shield makes me feel quite ill, and not in a good, parasite-purging kind of way. I also originally ordered Para-Shield so that I could simplify the process of a general parasite cleanse, but after using this product, I realized that I like having the latitude to change the exact formulation that I need, and that comes from having the cleanse components in single-ingredient capsules or tinctures — not from an all-in-one capsule. In my opinion, this product is best suited to specific and acute parasitic gastrointestinal infection, rather than for use as a general (eg periodical) parasite cleanse.

great product

Reviewer1236191님께서 Apr 07, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Gaia herbs consistently puts out great products and this is no exception. They are very potent.

Wonderful!!!

Reviewer1294089님께서 Oct 13, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've tried many parasite cleanses, but have had troubles with extra ingredients. Most have so many that I cannot tell which is effecting me in a negative way. This has everything I need and works for me. I did find I had to take it at bedtime because it made me sleepy and a bit light-headed during the day. Good stuff!

great parasite eliminator

Reviewer1098995님께서 Jan 24, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

under the supervision of my doctor who practices integrative/naturopathic medicine. Within 3 months i was successful in killing off the parasites ( only visible through live blood cell review under microscope.) every month I would have my blood reviewed. after 3 months, NO more bugs in my blood. as our forefathers knew, long before traditional medicine. "Human beings are susceptible to parasites. Purging of these well know parasites is imperative to the human beings Health; by purging parasites from the boday, we avoid numerous medical diseases and disorders."

Parasite cleanse

4898831354857933341님께서 Jan 12, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Brilliant

Cleansing

Reviewer3053840님께서 Sep 17, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I can really feel the cleansing. Still not done with the 15 days but feel good using it.

Excellent

Reviewer3334823님께서 Mar 19, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

So far so good, seems to be working on many different levels, I always love Gaia Herbs products. Great Integrity!

Gaia Para-shield

Reviewer1431084님께서 Feb 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Still too soon to say, but so far so good.

seems powerful

Reviewer1901447님께서 Aug 27, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

potent

OK

Sahasrara13님께서 Dec 11, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I didn't feel any difference after taking this product. Maybe it needs more time but is too pricey for me for a long-term use.

상품 1-10 중 전체 10 상품