KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Works well...

5288876260140736311님께서 Jun 12, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Seems to work as well as a few other products I have tried. Hopefully this one doesn't get discontinued... I like it and will buy it again.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Don't use everyday. Otherwise it's excellent!

doesitwork님께서 Apr 07, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

If you have liver problems, don't use Kava Kava. Don't use it every day either. With that said, I have to say that this kava kava tincture is amazing. I put it into water and it turns into a cloudy white color. The taste isn't bad, but very herbal. Usually within 20 minutes of taking a dose, I feel very tranquil and relaxed and ready for sleep. Kava is really good for when I have to wake up early the next morning and can't seem to wind down early enough for bedtime. Before, I would lie awake for hours staring at the ceiling until the first sunlight started coming through the window, knowing I'd have to get up in an hour or so. Now when I need it, I can lay down and fall asleep peacefully. I highly recommend this to anyone who needs an occasional herbal sleep aid.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Really works

Reviewer2747200님께서 Jun 12, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this when I feel anxious/worrisome in the evening. I can feel my muscles begin to relax and it helps me drift away into sleep.

helps with sleep

Reviewer1052411님께서 Nov 26, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Mixed with a little water it really helps me drift off to sleep and stay asleep.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

good

may291님께서 Apr 27, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Usually buy HerbPharm's...tried this one, it's fine too.

kava kava

Reviewer1380270님께서 Sep 29, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

excellent!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good product at a great price

Reviewer1697368님께서 Jun 01, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Works well and as intended

상품 1-7 중 전체 7 상품