KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Great supplement for busy people

Reviewer3179213님께서 Nov 29, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm a trucker that has hard time eating right or getting enough sleep. I use coleus forskoholii daily and it helps me we energy, appetite suppressant and helps regulate my blood pressure. It's great!

uggg

4663720058030105897님께서 Sep 25, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

tastes pretty awful, not sure if I can continue.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Seems to work and can use with confidence

CoolinArizona님께서 May 08, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

At 65 I had cataract surgery and at my check up 1-1/2 year later my pressure was up from the trauma of it all, although not as high as after surgery. 10-20 is in the normal range and mine was 21 in the cataract eye and 25 in the other. Was told that eyes will try to sync up with one another for balanace, thus the increased pressure in the other eye. Gaia Coleus Forks was recommended by an natural eye care web sight for lowering pressure naturally. The drugs they prescribe have some unwanted side effects and it goes on and on. Based on the reviews, I decided to give it a try. The taste is nasty, but mixed with some water, if I chug it, I can get it down and then drink some juice. I know that it is helping. Have been taking 40 drops 3 x's a day for just 2 weeks and I'm already noticing a difference. Not getting that "achey" feeling behind my eyes. I thought I had a sinus headache from all the Arizona dryness until I went for my check up. The opthamologist didn't seem to be too concerned as he told me to come back in 6 months. Guess even people with low pressuce can have glaucoma. I'm certain I do not and that the eye trauma is the reason for the IOP. I will continue to take coleus forskohlii along with gingko for better circulation in the vessels in my eye and reduce the eye pressure until I go back in 6 months.

forskolin

Reviewer2095270님께서 Nov 14, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

fantastic

forskohli

4901146529471613747님께서 Dec 02, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

great product!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Gaia Herbs, Coleus Forskohlii Root, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

Reviewer1350205님께서 Apr 04, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Feel better, a little more energy.

상품 1-6 중 전체 6 상품