KO

iHerb 상품평

₩6,167

₩7,178

할인금액: ₩1,011 (14% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
  • 알려드립니다: 본 제품은 한국 세관 통관 시  추가적인 작업이 필요할 수 있습니다. 최종 배송까지 수일의 시간이 더 소요될 수 있는 점 미리 알려드립니다.

• 평가 | 영어
    한국어 (0)
    정렬

Fine

Reviewer1156637님께서 Sep 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was surprised how few mushrooms were in the package, seemed like only 7 or 8 (maybe 9), fewer than 10. ... The mushrooms were very handy. I made soup when my fridge was nearly empty. ... I used bone broth ice cube, potatoes, onions, garlic, and dried mushrooms. The mushrooms, I chopped finely while dry and added them to the soup hoping they would resuscitate in the liquid soup. Shiitake mushrooms are supposed to have a variety of health benefits that you get even when using the dried mushroom. So, these mushrooms were a convenient shelf-stable food for my pantry.

delicious!

FataMorgana님께서 Jun 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very, very tasty mushrooms!

i am so amazed!

Reviewer1203772님께서 May 10, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

i putted only 4 mushrooms in 2 servings cooking and the taste was unbeleivable!!

Wonderful!

Reviewer2569584님께서 Jun 11, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

These came in slices rather than whole, and were easy to use. They seem very high quality. I rehydrated and sauteed them with fresh portabellos, and they made fantastic soup. The medicinal value is supposed to be high but I can't assess that yet.

delicious

Reviewer1072969님께서 Feb 20, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

yummy shiitake mushrooms, recommended!

FungusAmongUs

Reviewer1530430님께서 Oct 11, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Cute name and a good product. The mushrooms are cut thicker and are good for dishes where you want almost a whole mushroom.

Not sure

Reviewer1956885님께서 Feb 24, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm having trouble getting them soft enough when rehydrated. Think I'll give the company a call. Taste is fine.

didn't like

4725271474557682101님께서 Nov 10, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Can be easily found fresh, do don't worth to buy dried.

상품 1-8 중 전체 8 상품