KO

iHerb 상품평

₩59,397

₩79,200

할인금액: ₩19,803 (25% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
  • Original Host Defense! Previously used by New Chapter
  • 평가 | 영어
    정렬

5540668206247804082님께서 10 21, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

They do what the box says: they support your immune system. I was very non-scientific and non-rigid in my intake of these, and in retrospect would take them each day for a week, and then stop for the next two - three weeks, and then begin again. Sometimes they would bring good health, other times they would bring "bad health" -- but I'd like to elaborate on that. With bad health, I am referring to a few times when I felt "out of it" for the day or two after taking these. In my opinion this is an immune response -- imagine my immune system as a group of people watching an enemy slowly change my body, but this group of people are somewhat weakened, and also smart, and wait instead for the right energy to come along and help them make certain progress of ridding the opposing force. I imagine that these days where I felt out of sorts were my body doing some cleaning, with the help of the fungi power. I hope these help you. Meditation, whole foods, and doing good for all are the medicine I have been prescribed. These are good also. A little something "extra".

Great product

5652487140761841010님께서 9 22, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this product after I got CMV infection in order to support my Immune system. Since I used several products I can not distinguish the specific effect of this product, but I am convinced it contributed to my healing. The ingredients are something everyone's wants in their home in case you start to feel bad. I used it together with Oregano oil Oreganol p73, which has a great healing effect.

Like the product

4612217482704273138님께서 1 04, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

My wife and I have been using the product for a number of years. We think it helps us in our old age.

Next Time Reishi

energetyx님께서 10 20, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I haven't noticed anything special from this product yet, so next time I'll try the straight Host Defense Reishi and maybe the Cordyceps too.

no noticeable effect

unseen님께서 8 12, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I gave this product enough time before writing this review, I couldn't notice an effect from using this product not on energy/mood nor immunity departments, I gave it 2 stars due the fact that this guy care for his products and refused to join Procter and Gamble when they purchased New Chapter other than that I find this product expensively useless, though I still believe in medicinal mushrooms and their tremendous benefits therefore I'll continue my search for another product. مجموعة من الفطر الطبي مالاحظت أي نتيجة من استخدامه لا من ناحية الطاقة ولامن ناحية المناعة.

Great Taste

Reviewer2406706님께서 11 13, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great taste!but no detailed mg of every ingredient.This is why I only give it 4 stars.

Great product

Reviewer2720121님께서 3 08, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Has all the immune system building mushrooms. Have not had a cold or flu for 10 years!! Took the predicesor to this product for years.

More Stamina & Peace of Mind

Kelligirl님께서 7 31, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This formula is invaluable for numerous medical conditions. It will continually fight off your free radical demons.

Great Product

Reviewer1632406님께서 6 15, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm very happy with a great product and I would definitely recommend.

Great IS Support

Reviewer1445060님께서 5 23, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

As a result of six months chemo for CLL, my immune system is now struggling to re-form. I have been taking this product every day, and in spite of some infections, I am sure this has helped by strengthening other white blood cells. Most of the time I feel great, go to work, look after my grandchildren, and when I do get sick, recover quickly.

상품 31-40 중 전체 59 상품