KO

iHerb 상품평

₩60,236

₩80,318

할인금액: ₩20,082 (25% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
  • Original Host Defense! Previously used by New Chapter
  • 평가 | 영어
    정렬

Great product

Reviewer2720121님께서 Mar 08, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Has all the immune system building mushrooms. Have not had a cold or flu for 10 years!! Took the predicesor to this product for years.

More Stamina & Peace of Mind

Kelligirl님께서 Jul 31, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This formula is invaluable for numerous medical conditions. It will continually fight off your free radical demons.

Great Product

Reviewer1632406님께서 Jun 15, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm very happy with a great product and I would definitely recommend.

Mushroom protection.

Reviewer2408219님께서 Nov 03, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product,great price.Have been using for years and seldom get sick these days.

Time proven product.

longyang888님께서 Apr 04, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

From my research, this is the best medicinal mushroom product I can find. However, it is too short period [ less then a month ] for me to verify its long term effectiveness. Update : I love this product, easy to take and keep the flu/cold away

Great IS Support

Reviewer1445060님께서 May 23, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

As a result of six months chemo for CLL, my immune system is now struggling to re-form. I have been taking this product every day, and in spite of some infections, I am sure this has helped by strengthening other white blood cells. Most of the time I feel great, go to work, look after my grandchildren, and when I do get sick, recover quickly.

Very Good Product

Reviewer3056792님께서 Jul 24, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

My therapist highly recommended this product so I just started using it.

Great

Reviewer2176420님께서 Jul 05, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Daughter uses this to stay healthy for compromised immune system.

Impressive

5151531766433899966님께서 Aug 14, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Much research have been done on these medicinal mushrooms. We watch first hand how it help my friends' dog huge swellings shrink and he regain his desire to eat immediately after giving it to him. We made one capsule last 4 days. We are now also giving him one teaspoon of diamateious earth in case he has worms. Any how, if it could help the dog so much, it certainly should protect our health.

AMAZING

5714537420353492716님께서 Aug 22, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have a challenged immune system due to years of AB's and a bad bout of ross river virus. Since taking these over the past 12 months my immunity has been great! not sure if i can 100% attribute it to this product but im definitely sold. I did alot of research on this before deciding on this brand. Host defense is without doubt the best brand on the market.

상품 31-40 중 전체 58 상품