KO

₩61,529

₩82,042

할인금액: ₩20,513 (25% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

• Original Host Defense! Previously used by New Chapter
  • 평가 | 영어
    정렬

So far so good

Healthconsciousconsumer님께서 Jul 11, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product was a lot cheaper than from my health food store. (25 dollars cheaper) I have been using it for about two weeks now, and I notice that I am calmer, have more energy (quite noticeable), and sleep better. Pretty good results for two capsules/day.

Impressive

5151531766433899966님께서 Aug 14, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Much research have been done on these medicinal mushrooms. We watch first hand how it help my friends' dog huge swellings shrink and he regain his desire to eat immediately after giving it to him. We made one capsule last 4 days. We are now also giving him one teaspoon of diamateious earth in case he has worms. Any how, if it could help the dog so much, it certainly should protect our health.

Great IS Support

Reviewer1445060님께서 May 23, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

As a result of six months chemo for CLL, my immune system is now struggling to re-form. I have been taking this product every day, and in spite of some infections, I am sure this has helped by strengthening other white blood cells. Most of the time I feel great, go to work, look after my grandchildren, and when I do get sick, recover quickly.

Time proven product.

longyang888님께서 Apr 04, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

From my research, this is the best medicinal mushroom product I can find. However, it is too short period [ less then a month ] for me to verify its long term effectiveness. Update : I love this product, easy to take and keep the flu/cold away

Immunity Boost

Reviewer1156112님께서 Feb 14, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Every winter I take this supplement, along with others, and have not had a viral infection for many years.

Highest Quality.

Reviewer1362253님께서 Mar 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Used to be supplied by New Chapter, happy to see the quality is just as good. Great variety of micro mushrooms, a little pricey but high quality, so worth it.

More Stamina & Peace of Mind

Kelligirl님께서 Jul 31, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This formula is invaluable for numerous medical conditions. It will continually fight off your free radical demons.

ward off infection

Reviewer3002830님께서 Aug 08, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

If I start to feel like I'm getting sick I take host defense and next day feel normal

Great product

5652487140761841010님께서 Sep 22, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this product after I got CMV infection in order to support my Immune system. Since I used several products I can not distinguish the specific effect of this product, but I am convinced it contributed to my healing. The ingredients are something everyone's wants in their home in case you start to feel bad. I used it together with Oregano oil Oreganol p73, which has a great healing effect.

Next Time Reishi

energetyx님께서 Oct 20, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I haven't noticed anything special from this product yet, so next time I'll try the straight Host Defense Reishi and maybe the Cordyceps too.

상품 31-40 중 전체 60 상품