KO

₩50,210

₩66,950

할인금액: ₩16,740 (25% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Cordyceps

Reviewer3051050님께서 Dec 25, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I started taking Cordyceps for hypertension, hoping to alleviate my reliance on two blood pressure medications. However, with taking two Cordyceps capsules in conjunction with my BP medication, my blood pressure has fallen below hypertension levels. I eventually plan on relying on Cordyceps alone to maintain my blood pressure, along with dietary and exercise modifications.

Helping

Reviewer2754236님께서 Feb 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This along with some other medicinal mushrooms is seems to be helping my daughter's immune system. We're going to stay the course for a while to get a full determination on the results.

love

Reviewer1948210님께서 Apr 13, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Cordyceps changed my life, i never exercise without them, increase stamina and create a euphoric high from running and deep breathing.

excellent

Reviewer2719884님께서 Apr 06, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

excellent for better stamina

Fungi Perfecti Cordyceps

Reviewer2929417님께서 Feb 27, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a great product. I've also tried the New Chapter Cordyceps and liked Fungi Perfecti a little more. The Fungi Perfecti Cordyceps has a nice mushroom taste. I take the Cordyceps product every day and feel it has a positive effect. I've avoided colds even though my daughters have gotten sick.

Not sure yet

energetyx님께서 Dec 29, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I can't say whether or not this has done much for me yet. Will try Chaga next time. If choosing between this and reishi, go with the reishi. The effects are much more noticeable.

Doesn't seem to work...

4930885926135087531님께서 May 14, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Product is hot air, a load of it actually. The best Cordyceps supplement I've ever had so far is New Chapter's. Hope to see it back in production sometime soon...

fabulous product

5714537420353492716님께서 Aug 22, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

great product, great brand

cordyceps

Reviewer3194623님께서 Nov 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

paul stamets makes the best mushroom products.

상품 1-9 중 전체 9 상품