KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
묶음 구매 할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 보기/ 편집하기 결제
장바구니 총계:
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:

iHerb 상품평

₩18,107
₩25,867
할인금액: ₩7,760 (30% 할인)
29 상품평 기준 5평점 중 4.6 평점
고객 평점
5 별점
4 별점
3 별점
2 별점
1 별점
평가 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 24 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

Perfect except for one major thing

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1221298님께서 Jun 06, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

The taste is completely addictive and the value is downright impressive. However, like almost every nutritional yeast around, it's fortified with folic acid, the synthetic form of B9, ubiquitously added to food products only since 1998. Recently I found a blog (search 'MTHFR') that cites plenty of research showing that genetic mutations resulting in the inability to effectively convert folic acid to the natural form folate are unbelievably common (in fact it was first discovered in 1999, the very year following the beginning of widespread fortification), and most who have these mutations never find out but often suffer serious long term health complications (since relatively few of us actually avoid folic acid). If this company were to provide a version that left it out, I would never stop buying it, because it's just plain one of my most cherished of foods.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Vegan delight!

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1611921님께서 Apr 23, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product--wonderful stuff. It's powdery rather than flakey if that makes any difference to you. It doesn't to me. I use this on salads, stir-fries, and tons of other meals. It's a no-brainer to order this if otherwise unavailable in your area.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Very pleased with this product

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

EdieWicker님께서 Jan 04, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is recommended by the Weston A Price Foundation so I know that it is of the highest quality available anywhere.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Good

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2819821님께서 Dec 01, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Nothing special but exactly what nutritional yeast is supposed to be. Im happy with the product. I dont like that is comes in a bag but I put it in my own jar and store in in the fridge.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

adding it to everything!

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

5237955377499248391님께서 Nov 02, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I LOVE how creamy and savory this makes my pasta sauces! I'm adding it to everything. Bell pepper sauce, marina sauce, pesto sauce, etc. Way better than flakes - this stuff really mixes in. When I have time I'll try this on popcorn.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

상품 1-5 중 전체 24 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »