KO

장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Frontier Natural Products, 가루 영양 효모, 16 온스 (453 그램)

₩18,010
다른 상품평 (5)
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 23 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

Perfect except for one major thing

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1221298님께서 Jun 06, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

The taste is completely addictive and the value is downright impressive. However, like almost every nutritional yeast around, it's fortified with folic acid, the synthetic form of B9, ubiquitously added to food products only since 1998. Recently I found a blog (search 'MTHFR') that cites plenty of research showing that genetic mutations resulting in the inability to effectively convert folic acid to the natural form folate are unbelievably common (in fact it was first discovered in 1999, the very year following the beginning of widespread fortification), and most who have these mutations never find out but often suffer serious long term health complications (since relatively few of us actually avoid folic acid). If this company were to provide a version that left it out, I would never stop buying it, because it's just plain one of my most cherished of foods.

Vegan delight!

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1611921님께서 Apr 23, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product--wonderful stuff. It's powdery rather than flakey if that makes any difference to you. It doesn't to me. I use this on salads, stir-fries, and tons of other meals. It's a no-brainer to order this if otherwise unavailable in your area.

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Very pleased with this product

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

EdieWicker님께서 Jan 04, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is recommended by the Weston A Price Foundation so I know that it is of the highest quality available anywhere.

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Good

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2819821님께서 Dec 01, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Nothing special but exactly what nutritional yeast is supposed to be. Im happy with the product. I dont like that is comes in a bag but I put it in my own jar and store in in the fridge.

Used in Dr Pitcairn's Healthy Powder recipe for cats

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1687524님께서 Jun 29, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I wanted to try a recipe I found on the Internet for Dr. Pitcairn's "Healthy Powder" nutrient supplement for cats (on a raw food diet). The recipe is made up in bulk and used a few teaspoons at a time in a cat's food: 2 cups of nutritional yeast, 1 cup of lecithin granules, ¼ cup kelp powder, ¼ bonemeal and 1000 mg vitamin C: mix and keep refrigerated. I found all these along with other supplements I wanted to use, namely Vit A and E and taurine, all offered by iHerb. I'm using the powder with canned food mainly b/c there's no time to make the raw food. It's not possible to reach any conclusions on health benefits after only a few weeks but I think I'm seeing increased energy/vitality.

상품 1-5 중 전체 23 상품