KO

₩18,231

₩32,418

할인금액: ₩14,187 (44% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Great

Reviewer1221498님께서 Apr 02, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I make it in a coffee-maker and drink the filtered green liquid all the day. Very calming, relaxing, lowers the BP, blood sugar, and much more.

Excellent Organic Product

5320382444852192476님께서 May 02, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

This Green powdered stevia is wonderful. Sweetens my tea and coffee with just a sprinkle. No calories in this and good for anyone who is trying to get away from sugar! I love it!

Good stuff

Romlenz님께서 Oct 26, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great taste in smoothies. But for those addicted to junk food, maybe this is a bit too complex in taste.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

this is great brewed up with other herbs

Reviewer1567207님께서 Feb 27, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I make big pots of tea to drink over several days. I add this in a tea bag to my tea formula to naturally sweeten the pot. Yes, it has fiber and such, and would not be very good used straight. Using a tea bag, it just releases the sweetness and the nutrition of the stevia with no "slugg" or residue. If you want stevia to sweeten without the fiber, you need to buy the white stevia extract either in powder or in liquid form.

NOTE, GREEN STEVIA

aRPiieS님께서 Aug 14, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Green stevia does not dissolve and smell/tastes, well, like GREEN ALGAE. I use this in sport shakes/drinks and chaga mushroom tea which I filter through coffee filter, that's about that.

Stevia Herb (powdered)

Reviewer1973383님께서 Oct 09, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

THIS STUFF IS AWFUL!!! IT IS A PUTRID SHADE OF GREEN AND WHEN PLACED IN A CUP OF COFFEE, IT FLOATS ON TOP AND DOES NOT MIX IN AT ALL. IT ALSO STINKS.....YUCK!!!

Strange flavor

Reviewer2871626님께서 Nov 25, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

The product is exactly as advertised, but not jeopardizing their high sweetening power, personally I can not adapt myself to the strange flavor that gets in food

Good stuff!

4913842146692470544님께서 Mar 22, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love this product and the fact it is the real stevia plant. Very sweet and has a bit of a "green" taste to it, which I enjoy....perfect for smoothies!

Very disappointed!

5538878842716449104님께서 Apr 24, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Similar comments as for the BetterStevia liquid, but there is also a musty, indescribable rather unpleasant taste. It also doesn't dissolve in the few liquids I've tried so far. I plan to try dissolving it in 'EverClear' just to see if that works since the BetterStevia lists that it contains alcohol.

stevia

Reviewer2944926님께서 Feb 28, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

o.k.