KO

iHerb 상품평

₩22,177

₩31,681

할인금액: ₩9,504 (30% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

this is great brewed up with other herbs

Reviewer1567207님께서 Feb 27, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I make big pots of tea to drink over several days. I add this in a tea bag to my tea formula to naturally sweeten the pot. Yes, it has fiber and such, and would not be very good used straight. Using a tea bag, it just releases the sweetness and the nutrition of the stevia with no "slugg" or residue. If you want stevia to sweeten without the fiber, you need to buy the white stevia extract either in powder or in liquid form.

NOTE, GREEN STEVIA

aRPiieS님께서 Aug 14, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Green stevia does not dissolve and smell/tastes, well, like GREEN ALGAE. I use this in sport shakes/drinks and chaga mushroom tea which I filter through coffee filter, that's about that.

Powdered Stevia Herb

Reviewer2069473님께서 Jun 22, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I personally will never use the powdered stevia I bought. It has a taste I just do not care for, plus I had no idea it was green which colors milk and misc. when used.(should have realized this before ordering) I feel sure this is an great product, but I just did not expect it to be what it was, more like what is in the little packets is what I really wanted, but my mistake.Should have not ordered three pounds, but just thought again that it would be more like the little packets. I have no idea how to cook with it, especially with it being green and a funny taste; however I feel sure it is the REAL thing.

Strange flavor

Reviewer2871626님께서 Nov 25, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

The product is exactly as advertised, but not jeopardizing their high sweetening power, personally I can not adapt myself to the strange flavor that gets in food

Good stuff

Romlenz님께서 Oct 26, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great taste in smoothies. But for those addicted to junk food, maybe this is a bit too complex in taste.

Excellent Organic Product

5320382444852192476님께서 May 02, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

This Green powdered stevia is wonderful. Sweetens my tea and coffee with just a sprinkle. No calories in this and good for anyone who is trying to get away from sugar! I love it!

Very disappointed!

5538878842716449104님께서 Apr 24, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Similar comments as for the BetterStevia liquid, but there is also a musty, indescribable rather unpleasant taste. It also doesn't dissolve in the few liquids I've tried so far. I plan to try dissolving it in 'EverClear' just to see if that works since the BetterStevia lists that it contains alcohol.

stevia

Reviewer2944926님께서 Feb 28, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

o.k.

Good stuff!

4913842146692470544님께서 Mar 22, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love this product and the fact it is the real stevia plant. Very sweet and has a bit of a "green" taste to it, which I enjoy....perfect for smoothies!

Wonderful Sweet Herb!!

radcraze님께서 Apr 08, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband has always had a sweet tooth much more than myself so I'm always trying to feed him healthy without too much sugar. For the past year I've made him a sweet chai tea using this recipe: 1 tsp. matcha green tea powder 1 tsp. chai spice (your fave) 1 tsp. chaga ground into powder 1 tsp. whole stevia herb powder I stir and steep these ingredients in 1 quart boiled water for an hour or more then let fines settle and strain through nylon mesh coffee filter into 2 quart pitcher. Add additional 1 quart cold water and refrigerate. Enjoy!

상품 11-20 중 전체 32 상품