KO

₩16,413

₩23,447

할인금액: ₩7,034 (30% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Very good fiber supplement

5255789761944547432님께서 May 10, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've taken psyllium husks before, but the powder form is even better. The mix-ability is solid, it doesn't bulk up on top so it's much easier to drink if mixed with liquid. It's even better with the blender bottle, a few shakes and it's all mixed up. Much better bowel movements too. I don't eat a lot of fruits and vegetables (taste preference, I just can't take them) that's why I take fiber supplements.

Great egg replacement!

Reviewer1190860님께서 Jun 07, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

A bit different than the whole psyllium husk but still an essential product for vegan cookies!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

You've got to keep regular if you want to be happy.

5600256339746080986님께서 Jun 17, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Makes you kind of thirsty but helps keep things moving along through the intestines. And in today's world you don't want poisonous residue hanging out against your GI tract lining too long. Best used with a blender and taken down immediately.

Good product

5691474980168325891님께서 Nov 25, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Best tasting psyllium powder I've tried. Very fine ground powder. Will buy again.

Great

Reviewer2592064님께서 Feb 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

It is a very fine powder and mixes into things quite well. An excellent thickener.

Good stuff

Reviewer1947675님께서 Sep 13, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

We use it in gluten-free baking, works great!

a customer from martinica

Reviewer3111925님께서 Aug 08, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

powder has trouble melting into water and it makes a lot of lumps.

Frontier Natural Organic Powder, Psyllium Husk

Reviewer2183128님께서 Oct 29, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This was too binding. Came out in a tough rubbery rope. Might need to drink a ton more water if you choose this one. I still like Now Food Psyllium Husk powder the best which is gentle in my system and produces good results. I have tried three brands now I am returning to the Now Foods Brand.

excellent

Karach님께서 Jun 06, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Pure fibers from psyllium made my digestion better. I feel better. I put it in my bread recipe as extra fiber. very pleased

Powder

holahola님께서 Aug 14, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

This really is a fine grind powder, works really well.

상품 1-10 중 전체 16 상품