KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Frontier Organic Ground Ceylon Cinnamon 16oz

Reviewer1450244님께서 Mar 23, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good value buying a larger quantity in bags. Quick service. Happy to know that the product is certified. We have a teaspoon everyday in hot water and bit of milk, just like a hot chocolate only cinnamon, seems to help my husbands parkinson, picks him up a bit.

rfs1ham

Reviewer1765630님께서 Jun 04, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

The cinnamon meet the advertised description and quantity. The taste was great! This will be my primary source in future purchases.

Definitely recommend

5154236606351626784님께서 Sep 02, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product, great pric e, ships quick too. Will be ordering again.

The Smell is Divine!

5534303202323310979님께서 Nov 09, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Yummy! What can I say! I have brought this several times and never disappointed! Thanks iHerb, wonderful service!

Best cinnamon ever!

4894510063753374815님께서 Feb 04, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Just received my Ceylon cinnamon and I am amazed at the difference in the taste of other cinnamon! Night and day difference! Will never go back to the other again! Plus great service from iherb!

Love this stuff

snowfitness1님께서 Aug 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use lots of cinnamon, and this is a wonderful and healthy treat! :)

Sweet but Yummy

5273211541324658335님께서 Aug 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love cinnamon. Put it in my coffee, tea, on ice cream and in goodie recipes. Decided to try the Ceylon cinnamon after reading that other varieties of cinnamon commonly found in grocery stores have a compound called Coumarin which can be damaging to the liver if taken large amount. This Ceylon cinnamon is sweeter and has a more delicate flavor than the other varieties.

awesome

bobbienorthern님께서 Aug 28, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

best cinnamon I have ever tasted. I love the price and packaing.

Lovely taste !

Reviewer3306205님께서 Nov 20, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great price too. Will continue to buy

Very good

Veronika-and-Tobias님께서 Nov 21, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Finely ground real cinnamon (Cinnamomum verum), non-bitter. Very recommended, and not at all expensive.

상품 51-60 중 전체 90 상품