KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Mild flavor

Reviewer2871626님께서 Nov 25, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This cinnamon has a very mild flavor

Very good

Veronika-and-Tobias님께서 Nov 21, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Finely ground real cinnamon (Cinnamomum verum), non-bitter. Very recommended, and not at all expensive.

Lovely taste !

Reviewer3306205님께서 Nov 20, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great price too. Will continue to buy

best quality

thedaintypig님께서 Oct 22, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love cinnnamon, but have read many articles that it can be damaging to the liver unless you use CEYLON cinnamon. Finding high quality organic ceylon cinnamon is next to impossible in store. This is a great price, for a high quality wonderfully tasting cinnamon. I ordered the simply naturals cinnamon from here to use the bottle...and then fill it up with this cinnamon :)

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

6 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

GROUND CEYLON CINNAMON ( FRONTIER PRODUCT)

5298929680245993077님께서 Sep 28, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

PRODUCT, CAME ON TIME, PACKAGE WAS NOT DAMAGE, PRICING WAS GOOD. WILL ORDER FROM YOU AGAIN. BILL

Wow! Nice Consistancy and Great Taste

5087245183299274183님께서 Sep 25, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use it nearly daily by mixing it into my oatmeal. Using it for the health benifits. Helps control blood sugar and lowers cholesterol.

True Cinnamon

5591230968723437587님께서 Sep 04, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I never realized I did not know what real cinnamon tasted like before this. The flavor and scent are completely different from what I am familiar with what I now know was always cassia. I enjoy this well-packaged product and will buy it again.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

awesome

bobbienorthern님께서 Aug 28, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

best cinnamon I have ever tasted. I love the price and packaing.

Sweet but Yummy

5273211541324658335님께서 Aug 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love cinnamon. Put it in my coffee, tea, on ice cream and in goodie recipes. Decided to try the Ceylon cinnamon after reading that other varieties of cinnamon commonly found in grocery stores have a compound called Coumarin which can be damaging to the liver if taken large amount. This Ceylon cinnamon is sweeter and has a more delicate flavor than the other varieties.

Great flavour.

iJenNZ님께서 Aug 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

If Ceylon Cinnamon is available where I live, I have yet to find it. The more delicate flavour is far superior to the more common Cassia Cinnamon. I prefer to buying this bulk size that goes so much further.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

9 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 51-60 중 전체 89 상품