KO

₩24,153

₩33,837

할인금액: ₩9,684 (29% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

GREAT FOR MY HOMEMADE DESSERTS

LOURDES님께서 Jul 13, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Wanted an organic cinnamon wholesale, the quality is excellent and my desserts so notice. It seems to me highly recommended and I will ask,also serves to also cinnamon sprinkle on coffee or other beverages and helps regulate sugar levels in the blood. Ceylon cinnamon prefer this rather than that of Madagascar, its smell, its texture is more suitable to me my taste

The Best Celion

josealarcone님께서 Aug 10, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

The Best

Best Cinnamon!

Reviewer2770920님께서 Jul 02, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is such a smooth tasting cinnamon. We have it on our oatmeal every morning and it is the best!

Great product

Reviewer2882983님께서 Apr 12, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

All other types of cinnamon feel bland and tasteless compared to this one. A must buy!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great company and great cinnamon

Reviewer1007612님께서 Apr 19, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This company is very easy to order from and the shipping was very fast. This is second brand on Ceylon cinnamon that I have tried and this is definitely the best of the two. This does not taste like the cinnamon you are used to but it still is a very nice aroma and taste. I will order this product from this company again. Thank you.

Exactly What I Ordered

5240376871867353103님께서 Apr 26, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This Ceylon cinnamon is fresh and it arrived much sooner than promised.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Ceylon Cinnamon, 16 oz (453 g)

4763946051506924816님께서 May 19, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great Cinnamon! Fresh & Tasty. Fast ship by iHerb.com! I will definitely buy here again!

great service

5526484339945830741님께서 May 25, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

fast shipping and a good product.

Love this stuff

snowfitness1님께서 Aug 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use lots of cinnamon, and this is a wonderful and healthy treat! :)

Sweet but Yummy

5273211541324658335님께서 Aug 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love cinnamon. Put it in my coffee, tea, on ice cream and in goodie recipes. Decided to try the Ceylon cinnamon after reading that other varieties of cinnamon commonly found in grocery stores have a compound called Coumarin which can be damaging to the liver if taken large amount. This Ceylon cinnamon is sweeter and has a more delicate flavor than the other varieties.

상품 51-60 중 전체 92 상품