KO

₩25,716

₩36,026

할인금액: ₩10,310 (29% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Ceylon Cinnamon.

Reviewer1640663님께서 Mar 11, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

It is just what i did expect and it has that beautiful Aroma and sweet taste, as i take it to help control my diabetis type 2. Have a nice day. Kind regards Rolf.

Yum!

Reviewer1362311님께서 Mar 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Once you've had Ceylon, you'll never go back! 'Regular' cinnamon tastes like porridge..and not in a good way

Organic Cinnamon

4975458088623941401님께서 Aug 19, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

It is funny that organic cinnamon taste nothing like store bought cinnamon. The cinnamon is very good. The price is not out of control. I use the cinnamon with the raw honey that I purchased every morning and before I go to bed. I am also eating better and I have lost 25 lbs. Using the cinnamon and honey keeps me focused on my day and it taste great.

Fantastic product!

5364501401315178513님께서 Sep 14, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very happy to be able to find organic ceylon cinnamon which does not seem to be availabe in New Zealand. Smell and taste of the same have exceeded my expectations. Will definitely order again!

Divine

Cyberoo님께서 Sep 17, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Extremely fragant, gorgeous for cooking. Will buy again.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

good

Reviewer2429747님께서 Mar 16, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

high quality cinnamon....I just don't like that it is so pricey

Best cinnamon ever!

4894510063753374815님께서 Feb 04, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Just received my Ceylon cinnamon and I am amazed at the difference in the taste of other cinnamon! Night and day difference! Will never go back to the other again! Plus great service from iherb!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Makes a World of Difference!

lifeisgood님께서 Jul 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

After trying this Ceylon cinnamon, I'll never go back to Chinese cinnamon again. Health benefits aside, the difference in taste it makes to your toasts, muffins, cakes, pies, pretzels, coffee, etc is just incredible. Wow!

Great Tasting Cinnamon

ShirleyM님께서 Feb 05, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this cinnamon. It is mild tasting with a very fresh, mild cinnamon flavor. I like that it is organic and not irradiated.

Tastes Great!

JacobSikais님께서 Jun 21, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Use this in my smoothies every day and not only does it taste great, but I'm sure I'm getting all the health benefits that ceylon cinnamon promises... really great product without an overpowering taste :) Or maybe I'm just used to the taste of cinnamon as I due consume it daily!

상품 11-20 중 전체 83 상품