KO

iHerb 상품평

₩24,641

₩34,520

할인금액: ₩9,879 (29% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Excellent

Reviewer1419138님께서 Jan 10, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Fantastic product. Will continue to buy. Cinnamon is supposed to be great for helping suppress your appetite, and ceylon cinnamon is said to be much better for you than cassia cinnamon if you are consuming lots of it (since cassia cinnamon, what is available in stores, contains high levels of coumarin, a mild toxin). I use this stuff all that time.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

A good product at a great price

Reviewer1657742님께서 Aug 09, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was recently introduced to "Ceylon" cinnamon. I was very glad to find it here. It has a different taste than the traditional cinnamon I was using. It is much better for our bodies.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

the real stuff, and you can taste the dif!

Reviewer1155518님께서 Mar 15, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

this is real cinammon as compared to "fake" cinammon that is more commonly sold. it tastes/smells much better. i LOVE cinammon, and i wish i had know about the real stuff much earlier on!! will def buy again. even my husband noticed the dif (we sprinkle cinamon on oatmeal) and i hadnt even told him i changed brands!

Great flavour.

iJenNZ님께서 Aug 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

If Ceylon Cinnamon is available where I live, I have yet to find it. The more delicate flavour is far superior to the more common Cassia Cinnamon. I prefer to buying this bulk size that goes so much further.

best quality

thedaintypig님께서 Oct 22, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love cinnnamon, but have read many articles that it can be damaging to the liver unless you use CEYLON cinnamon. Finding high quality organic ceylon cinnamon is next to impossible in store. This is a great price, for a high quality wonderfully tasting cinnamon. I ordered the simply naturals cinnamon from here to use the bottle...and then fill it up with this cinnamon :)

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great product, amazing taste and smell

adechamplain님께서 Apr 18, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this cinnamon usually on my breakfast or anything else I would have (like a smoothie for example) for which it would be appropriate on top of baking. This is a fine cinnamon with a beautiful taste and smell and cinnamon is excellent for regulating blood sugar levels so anyone wanting to get some help with that, should try using cinnamon to help. If your doctor has told you that your blood sugar levels are erratic, high or border line leading to diabetes, start using cinnamon both as a flavour enhancer and even a sweetener. There is a lot of evidence showing it's amazing properties for this. Also if you have been diagnosed with Diabetes Type 2, i would also start using this to see if my blood sugar can be eventually controlled by diet and natural products like this. In most cases it can and you just need to take control of your health.

Fine and excellent quality

Reviewer2819845님께서 Aug 19, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

So much nicer than the standard cinnamon. Now I know about ceylon cinnamon I won't be going back. Better health benefits from this one also.

Frontier Natural Products, Organic Ground Ceylon Cinnamon

Reviewer2281709님께서 May 11, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the best tasting cinnamon ever.

Ceylon Cinnamon.

Reviewer1640663님께서 Mar 11, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

It is just what i did expect and it has that beautiful Aroma and sweet taste, as i take it to help control my diabetis type 2. Have a nice day. Kind regards Rolf.

Yum!

Reviewer1362311님께서 Mar 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Once you've had Ceylon, you'll never go back! 'Regular' cinnamon tastes like porridge..and not in a good way

상품 1-10 중 전체 91 상품