KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
3
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Frontier Natural Products, Organic Ground Ceylon Cinnamon, 16 oz (453 g)

₩24,401
₩34,184
할인금액: ₩9,783 (29% 할인)
97 상품평 기준 5평점 중 4.8 평점
고객 평점
5 별점
4 별점
3 별점
2 별점
1 별점
평가 영어
다른 상품평 (11)
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 84 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

Excellent

17 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1419138님께서 Jan 10, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Fantastic product. Will continue to buy. Cinnamon is supposed to be great for helping suppress your appetite, and ceylon cinnamon is said to be much better for you than cassia cinnamon if you are consuming lots of it (since cassia cinnamon, what is available in stores, contains high levels of coumarin, a mild toxin). I use this stuff all that time.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

A good product at a great price

9 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1657742님께서 Aug 09, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was recently introduced to "Ceylon" cinnamon. I was very glad to find it here. It has a different taste than the traditional cinnamon I was using. It is much better for our bodies.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

the real stuff, and you can taste the dif!

9 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1155518님께서 Mar 15, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

this is real cinammon as compared to "fake" cinammon that is more commonly sold. it tastes/smells much better. i LOVE cinammon, and i wish i had know about the real stuff much earlier on!! will def buy again. even my husband noticed the dif (we sprinkle cinamon on oatmeal) and i hadnt even told him i changed brands!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Great flavour.

9 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

iJenNZ님께서 Aug 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

If Ceylon Cinnamon is available where I live, I have yet to find it. The more delicate flavour is far superior to the more common Cassia Cinnamon. I prefer to buying this bulk size that goes so much further.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

best quality

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

thedaintypig님께서 Oct 22, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love cinnnamon, but have read many articles that it can be damaging to the liver unless you use CEYLON cinnamon. Finding high quality organic ceylon cinnamon is next to impossible in store. This is a great price, for a high quality wonderfully tasting cinnamon. I ordered the simply naturals cinnamon from here to use the bottle...and then fill it up with this cinnamon :)

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

상품 1-5 중 전체 84 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »