KO

iHerb 상품평

₩24,922

₩34,608

할인금액: ₩9,686 (28% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

wonderful product

Reviewer1363436님께서 Apr 14, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This was purchased based mostly on its excellent reviews. Dermatitis on my legs would drive me to distraction with itching and pain. Prescription creams seemed to make it worse so I tried this because of the info regarding skin conditions. It is all true!! This is a wonderful oil - relieves the pain and itching. Very soothing and healing. My legs are in better condition than they have been for months and I have only been using this oil for about 3 weeks. The first bottle of oil worked so well that I came back and bought 12 bottles. I will continue to use this product.

Great Healing OIl

Reviewer2135925님께서 Apr 08, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the most incredible healing oil for pain, sore muscles etc. incredible! I would highly recommend this oil to anyone who has aches and pains or has been hurt. The sooner you apply it the better. Should be in every medicine chest. I personally and many of my clients all have had the best results!! Love it. Robin McBride

The smell is divine

Reviewer1605433님께서 Dec 31, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have not needed to use it for anything yet, but applying it as a massage oil felt very soothing and it smells gorgeous!! An update: My son had a bruised face and it helped reduce the swelling quickly, and then my dog puled a muscle and it really helped him when I rubbed it on twice a day.

A miracle

Reviewer2679118님께서 Nov 13, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This oil with its natural arnica properties has been healing my post-surgery scars. This is my second bottle and love the results.

Wonderful oil

Reviewer3020816님께서 Sep 19, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Order two because I so enjoyed my first bottle. Highly recommend...love the smell.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Lovely oil that i feel make a difference

TheHeArtsprout님께서 Mar 09, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used it on sore muscles, restless legs, and before going to sleep. I love it and it will be a staple. Recommend.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Arnica Alleve is heaven sent!!

Reviewer1478887님께서 Oct 09, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This stuff is awesome for sore muscles and other aches and pains!! You gotta try it1! IHerb.com was quick and reasonably priced!!

상품 1-7 중 전체 7 상품