KO

장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Flower Essence Services, Arnica Allay, Herbal Flower Oil, 4 fl oz (120 ml)

₩24,941
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 7 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 | 다음 »

wonderful product

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1363436님께서 Apr 14, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This was purchased based mostly on its excellent reviews. Dermatitis on my legs would drive me to distraction with itching and pain. Prescription creams seemed to make it worse so I tried this because of the info regarding skin conditions. It is all true!! This is a wonderful oil - relieves the pain and itching. Very soothing and healing. My legs are in better condition than they have been for months and I have only been using this oil for about 3 weeks. The first bottle of oil worked so well that I came back and bought 12 bottles. I will continue to use this product.

Great Healing OIl

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2135925님께서 Apr 08, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the most incredible healing oil for pain, sore muscles etc. incredible! I would highly recommend this oil to anyone who has aches and pains or has been hurt. The sooner you apply it the better. Should be in every medicine chest. I personally and many of my clients all have had the best results!! Love it. Robin McBride

The smell is divine

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1605433님께서 Dec 31, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have not needed to use it for anything yet, but applying it as a massage oil felt very soothing and it smells gorgeous!! An update: My son had a bruised face and it helped reduce the swelling quickly, and then my dog puled a muscle and it really helped him when I rubbed it on twice a day.

A miracle

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2679118님께서 Nov 13, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This oil with its natural arnica properties has been healing my post-surgery scars. This is my second bottle and love the results.

Wonderful oil

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3020816님께서 Sep 19, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Order two because I so enjoyed my first bottle. Highly recommend...love the smell.

상품 1-5 중 전체 7 상품