KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
묶음 구매 할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 보기/ 편집하기 결제
장바구니 총계:
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:

iHerb 상품평

₩32,059

₩40,913

할인금액: ₩8,853 (22% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

고객 평점

5 별점
4 별점
3 별점
2 별점
(3)
1 별점
(2)
평가 | 영어
정렬

Good

Reviewer2800481님께서 Dec 30, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

good for skin and hair

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

satisfied!

5142722160647720901님께서 Aug 16, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the seconnd time I bought this. After I finished the first bottle, I clearly realized my nails don't break easily as they did. I'll make it a rulw to take these in the future.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Flora, Vegtal Silica veggie caps

Reviewer1439812님께서 May 02, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Need to get more of this in stock, it does get nails and hair stronger

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Overall health

Reviewer3089243님께서 Mar 11, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Helps with overall hair, skin and nails health. I take small dose each morning. With higher dosages 2 to 3 capsules per day, the results are more noticeable. Great deal for 180 capsules.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Silica equals Awesome HAIR!

4772992245116772714님께서 Nov 05, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

My hair is stronger than ever! My skin feels fantastic. This is the BEST Silica on the market!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Very Effective

juniper님께서 Oct 16, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've tried both the colloidal form and liquid drops of silica with negligible effect. When I tried this form, my skin started to glow and became smoother and healthier. The most effective type of silica for me.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

8 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Wonderful product for removing aluminum from your system (including your brain)

Reviewer2588465님께서 Aug 01, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I watched a video online by "the aluminum expert" who said that in nature, aluminum and silica are found together. They were conducting a study and found that people who drank silica rich mineral water daily had increased amounts of aluminum in their urine (thus they were detoxing aluminum.) He even provided the brands, but they are so expensive so I looked for the next best thing. This is it! Muscle testing by my functional medicine doctor confirmed that this stuff has been steadily removing aluminum from my system. He tests on a scale from 0 to 10 with 10 being the worst and 0 being the best. I started out at 6 out of 10. Now I'm at 0.7 out of 10. I was taking this three times a day and also took Symbiotics Proline Rich Polypeptides because another study I read said it helped protect your brain from aluminum (by removal.) Both products are wonderful. Of course, there is also the added benefit to my nails and hair. My nails are nicer than they've been in ages. Love this stuff.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

27 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

A Product, that works.

Reviewer2653216님께서 Dec 30, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I had this product recommended to me by a friend some time ago. I am happy to verify, that it has helped to improve the condition of my Hair and Nails after using it only for a brief period and I will be re-ordering it,as required. Cheers

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

7 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Flora Vegetal Silica

Reviewer1827693님께서 Dec 22, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Item received very fast and great condition, thanks.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Flora, Vegetal Silica, 180 Capsules

CellRejuvenator님께서 Dec 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

EXCELLENT PRODUCT MY SKIN IS SO MUCH SMOOTHER.GREAT PRODUCT AND COMPANY

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 1-10 중 전체 27 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 | 다음 »