KO

2 별점
1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Wonderful product for removing aluminum from your system (including your brain)

Reviewer2588465님께서 Aug 01, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I watched a video online by "the aluminum expert" who said that in nature, aluminum and silica are found together. They were conducting a study and found that people who drank silica rich mineral water daily had increased amounts of aluminum in their urine (thus they were detoxing aluminum.) He even provided the brands, but they are so expensive so I looked for the next best thing. This is it! Muscle testing by my functional medicine doctor confirmed that this stuff has been steadily removing aluminum from my system. He tests on a scale from 0 to 10 with 10 being the worst and 0 being the best. I started out at 6 out of 10. Now I'm at 0.7 out of 10. I was taking this three times a day and also took Symbiotics Proline Rich Polypeptides because another study I read said it helped protect your brain from aluminum (by removal.) Both products are wonderful. Of course, there is also the added benefit to my nails and hair. My nails are nicer than they've been in ages. Love this stuff.

Vegetal Silica

Reviewer2050976님께서 Aug 29, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I just recommended this product to someone I just met today! This is a wonderful product. Within a few short weeks I noticed a difference in my skin and hair. My hair has more sheen, feels softer and has grown faster than usual. My skin is softer and has a higher resolution, kinda like digital television. I have been using this product for over a year. The times I stopped using it, I could see the difference.

Not just for hair

Reviewer3273093님께서 Dec 22, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product was recommended to me by a friend who does extensive research on products before trying them. The suggestion that it helps the body absorb calcium was my interest. I felt less aches in joints within days after taking it. Having taken it daily for over two years, I will say that my hair and nail are in better shape. But I feel most confident about what it is doing for those parts of my body I can not see, my bones and joints.

Strong Bones

Reviewer2139568님께서 May 20, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was told by someone who has used this for years that it is the "missing link" to building strong bones. She said her doc is amazed at her bone density at 60. I have osteopenia so am going to use it from now on. Can see benefit in fingernails already.

Great product

Reviewer1600024님께서 Dec 02, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I started taking this product when I thought I wanted to go blond. Unfortunately, the person I went to was not very competent and I lost a lot of my hair, which was down to my waist. So, I had to have it all trimmed evenly which brought the length up to my shoulders, that is when I started taking the Flora Vegetal Silica. Within 4 years my hair was back down to my waist. I recently stopped taking it and I have noticed a big difference in my hair. It also seemed to me that my complexion was not as nice as when I was taking the silica, so I have started taking it again.

It really works!

Reviewer3357370님께서 Jul 07, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Been taking collagen type 1, 2 & 3 for few years but this is the best. It shows positive results in less than a month. My hair and nails have shown improvement. Will continue to order Flora Vegetal Silica. Thank you, iherb!

Very Effective

juniper님께서 Oct 16, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've tried both the colloidal form and liquid drops of silica with negligible effect. When I tried this form, my skin started to glow and became smoother and healthier. The most effective type of silica for me.

A Product, that works.

Reviewer2653216님께서 Dec 30, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I had this product recommended to me by a friend some time ago. I am happy to verify, that it has helped to improve the condition of my Hair and Nails after using it only for a brief period and I will be re-ordering it,as required. Cheers

Flora, Vegetal Silica

Reviewer1055005님께서 Sep 17, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Flora Vegetal Silica really works. My nails and my hair are much stronger. Very easy on your stomach.

Best type of silica

Reviewer2712994님께서 Oct 11, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm taking it for thining hair and nails that are breaking as well as other health reasons. My research shows this to be the best type of Silica. I've noticed my nails are getting harder and I've only been using it a couple of weeks - no more broken nails!

상품 1-10 중 전체 27 상품