KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Olga Nedeljkovic

Reviewer2257144님께서 Nov 05, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Floradix Calcium-Magnesium with Zinc, Vitamin D, and Herbs is, in my opinion, the best product of various types of calcium. Also, I prefer it to other forms of calcium because it is a liquid, i.e. the most absorbable form of calcium.

i like it

5070144650957160046님께서 Oct 29, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

the taste is good 30ml is more then enouth i can feel when its enought for me and take only 15ml a day

Flora, Salus-Haus, Floradix Calcium-Magnesium with Zinc, Vitamin D, and Herbs

Reviewer1236599님께서 May 13, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product.

Amazing Supplement

Reviewer2904783님께서 Feb 25, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is great if you suffer with PMS or have issues with insomnia or digestive problems. Our family has used this product for all of the above and notice results right away. As soon as I take it a calming feeling comes over me. That's how fast it gets into your system. I highly recommend this product. P.S. I've also learned that when you are craving chocolate you are low on magnesium. I've tried it. When I felt like I'd KILL for some chocolate. I took this product and felt completely satisfied ! Rebecca- Satisfied Customer

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Flora, Salus-Haus, Floradix Calcium - Magnesium with Zinc,Vitamin D, and Herbs, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)

Reviewer3214756님께서 Mar 10, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Nice taste, good nutrition, the only drawback is that it finishes very quickly.

Natures best!

Reviewer1111881님께서 May 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

The only way to take Calcium, Magnesium and Zinc, easy to take, tastes is ok, and you feel great on the stuff.

Gives me enegry!

Reviewer2424732님께서 Jul 31, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is great for your body skin , hair and nails, and it gives me a energy boost. A great way to ensure you get the vitamins you need. Only bad thing is that it`s expensive and doesn`t last for a long time. But it is defenitly woth the money.

ok

Reviewer3327222님께서 Aug 05, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I don't think it work for me.

상품 1-8 중 전체 8 상품