KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Great!

4824954684168281216님께서 Jan 28, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I agree with what many have stated, this tonic is definitely beneficial for the digestive system. However as a liver disease patient, I highly recommend consulting your doctor about this product although it has two of the best liver protecting ingredients i.e milk thistle, dandelion and turmeric root. My alpha-fetoprotein levels increased dramatically. As for the taste it's extremely, bitter at first but eventually, you'll adjust.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Helps to digest any meal

4901013426153747228님께서 Oct 12, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this product and have used it for years. After a meal, I slowly sip 20ml and I can hear a gurgle noise coming from under my rib cage. This is bile being released which then greatly helps me digest a meal. Fantastic stuff and completely natural.

Lowers Cholesterol for those without Gall Bladder

4921084623697728345님께서 Oct 08, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

For those who have had Gall Bladder Surgery, use before each fatty meal to lower the LDL's. Even my doctor is convinced and I don't need prescription medications!

Good Stuff

Reviewer1152808님께서 Apr 09, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

My Health Consultant recommended I take Better Bitters to improve my digestion and she gave me a bottle which worked fairly well. When that ran out I needed more and found the Gallexier Herbal Bitters on the iHerb website and though it was not the same it looked good so order it. I have taken the whole bottle now and found it to be a much better product than what I had before. It does not contain any alcohol as many others do, it had a high quality taste and feel to it, and it has markedly improved my digestion. I highly recommend it to anyone wishing to do the same.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

I love this stuff!

Reviewer2092134님께서 Sep 16, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

It really tastes wonderful and helps me digest my supper. I don't get a stomach ache if this is around...and I was pretty much born with a stomach ache!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Excellant

Reviewer2820312님께서 Oct 10, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Nice Price

Ronald Clairmont

Reviewer1179825님께서 Sep 19, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I let my supply of this run out for a month. I definitely felt the difference! (liver pains etc). The minute I started taking the Floradis Gallexier again, the problems disappeared. Definitely a keeper!!

claudia

Reviewer2708900님께서 Feb 26, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

fabulous product, great taste, alcohol free and it works for my delicate indigestion issues.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

salus-haus

Reviewer2501751님께서 Feb 05, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

It's great.Many times I have discomfort in my stomach after I eat but with this stuff I don't have to worry about pain, discomfort or gas problems.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Aids digestion

Reviewer1732608님께서 Oct 21, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Pleasent taste for bitters. Appears to help after a large meal.

상품 1-10 중 전체 11 상품