KO

₩24,263

₩29,885

할인금액: ₩5,622 (19% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Best Digestion Aid Ever!

Reviewer2061099님께서 Jun 27, 2006 에 작성하셨습니다.

Floradix Gallexier Herbal Bitters is a must for anyone with digestive discomfort. It is pleasant to use and extremely soothing on the stomach. It remedies acid indigestion, bloating and other food related complaints immediately. I take a capful before meals and one after dinner each night. It is especially refreshing cold out of the fridge, as it has no preservatives and must be kept cold after opening. It really helps my digestion greatly.

salus-haus

Reviewer2501751님께서 Feb 05, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

It's great.Many times I have discomfort in my stomach after I eat but with this stuff I don't have to worry about pain, discomfort or gas problems.

claudia

Reviewer2708900님께서 Feb 26, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

fabulous product, great taste, alcohol free and it works for my delicate indigestion issues.

Ronald Clairmont

Reviewer1179825님께서 Sep 19, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I let my supply of this run out for a month. I definitely felt the difference! (liver pains etc). The minute I started taking the Floradis Gallexier again, the problems disappeared. Definitely a keeper!!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Helps to digest any meal

4901013426153747228님께서 Oct 12, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this product and have used it for years. After a meal, I slowly sip 20ml and I can hear a gurgle noise coming from under my rib cage. This is bile being released which then greatly helps me digest a meal. Fantastic stuff and completely natural.

I love this stuff!

Reviewer2092134님께서 Sep 16, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

It really tastes wonderful and helps me digest my supper. I don't get a stomach ache if this is around...and I was pretty much born with a stomach ache!

Good Stuff

Reviewer1152808님께서 Apr 09, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

My Health Consultant recommended I take Better Bitters to improve my digestion and she gave me a bottle which worked fairly well. When that ran out I needed more and found the Gallexier Herbal Bitters on the iHerb website and though it was not the same it looked good so order it. I have taken the whole bottle now and found it to be a much better product than what I had before. It does not contain any alcohol as many others do, it had a high quality taste and feel to it, and it has markedly improved my digestion. I highly recommend it to anyone wishing to do the same.

Herbal bitters

Reviewer2880880님께서 May 29, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is one great mix of herbs, to help us produce and secrets more enzymes. As we get older we lose those enzymes needed to digest the food. Bitters are great way to keep my husbands blood pressure normal, when his digestion makes him upset and is BP spikes up. Will be ordering more...don't like the price!

Aids digestion

Reviewer1732608님께서 Oct 21, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Pleasent taste for bitters. Appears to help after a large meal.

Hold your nose!

Reviewer3142853님께서 Jul 31, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Of course, bitters are not tasty, so I generally don't enjoy my dose of this. However, this is superior quality and probably tastes better than other second-rate bitters.

상품 1-10 중 전체 18 상품