KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Great immune support

4686938399685189230님께서 Dec 12, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the best immune support I have found. I have headed off so many colds with this product. I take it right away whenever I feel a scratchy throat or tickly nose starting, indicating a cold coming on, and oftentimes after two or three days the symptoms go away, and I don't get the cold. Very worthwhile product to keep on hand.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Sambu Guard

4947894239537765700님께서 Feb 09, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Used it just a few days and it arrested my cold and sore throat ver quickly!

Cold and Flu

CAHCAL님께서 Nov 09, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I absolutely love this product. We use this in may family anytime we are at the beginnings of cold and flu. I always recommend Elderberry to boost your immune system.

Flora, Dr. Dunner, Sambu Guard

Reviewer1579175님께서 Apr 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Normal.

Normal

Reviewer1658769님께서 Dec 17, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Normal

Impressed

Reviewer1042055님께서 Jan 31, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was very impressed and will order from you again.

Seems to help

Reviewer3302390님께서 Jan 25, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

The trick with this seems to be to take it at just the right time, just at onset of sickness. It seems to have stopped colds in their tracks a few times for me, but not others. If it were less expensive I would have more on hand and use it more liberally.

Get it!

Reviewer3056324님께서 Oct 03, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

My wife and I believe this works. We give it to the grandchildren whenever the sniffles show up

Good, try it.

Reviewer2108319님께서 Jul 16, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Something about this liq. thats feels like its working quicker. This is my 2nd bottle.

GREAT PRODUCT!!!

Reviewer1613102님께서 Dec 06, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product; I use this when I feel a cold coming on, and give it to my boys too- they love it. I have two children under the age of 5, and we have only been sick one time in the last year (because we ran out of Sambu Guard). Price on iHerb.com was the best I could find.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 1-10 중 전체 20 상품