KO

₩17,593

₩21,803

할인금액: ₩4,210 (19% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Great immune support

4686938399685189230님께서 Dec 12, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the best immune support I have found. I have headed off so many colds with this product. I take it right away whenever I feel a scratchy throat or tickly nose starting, indicating a cold coming on, and oftentimes after two or three days the symptoms go away, and I don't get the cold. Very worthwhile product to keep on hand.

Love this product

Reviewer1472728님께서 Nov 12, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using this product for a long time. It is highly effective in combatting colds and building the immune system. I highly recommend using this product, especially during the fall and winter months.

Sambu Guard Guards

Reviewer1749505님께서 Dec 14, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Our family goes through lots of this as a means to purify and strengthen as needed. Very effective.

GREAT PRODUCT!!!

Reviewer1613102님께서 Dec 06, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product; I use this when I feel a cold coming on, and give it to my boys too- they love it. I have two children under the age of 5, and we have only been sick one time in the last year (because we ran out of Sambu Guard). Price on iHerb.com was the best I could find.

Get it!

Reviewer3056324님께서 Oct 03, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

My wife and I believe this works. We give it to the grandchildren whenever the sniffles show up

Sambu Guard

4947894239537765700님께서 Feb 09, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Used it just a few days and it arrested my cold and sore throat ver quickly!

Sambu Guard

Reviewer2109894님께서 May 23, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very effective for warding off something that is going around & to help get over a cold very quickly. Love this product.

Sambu Guard

Reviewer2232111님께서 May 04, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very happy with this product.

Helps the whole family

4757236497371202021님께서 Nov 30, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

As soon as one of us starts freling sick, we start taking Sambu and we feel better the next day.

Cold and Flu

CAHCAL님께서 Nov 09, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I absolutely love this product. We use this in may family anytime we are at the beginnings of cold and flu. I always recommend Elderberry to boost your immune system.

상품 1-10 중 전체 22 상품