KO

상품 1-5 중 전체 20 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 | 다음 »

Sambu Guard Guards

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1749505님께서 Dec 14, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Our family goes through lots of this as a means to purify and strengthen as needed. Very effective.

Love this product

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1472728님께서 Nov 12, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using this product for a long time. It is highly effective in combatting colds and building the immune system. I highly recommend using this product, especially during the fall and winter months.

GREAT PRODUCT!!!

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1613102님께서 Dec 06, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product; I use this when I feel a cold coming on, and give it to my boys too- they love it. I have two children under the age of 5, and we have only been sick one time in the last year (because we ran out of Sambu Guard). Price on iHerb.com was the best I could find.

Great immune support

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

4686938399685189230님께서 Dec 12, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the best immune support I have found. I have headed off so many colds with this product. I take it right away whenever I feel a scratchy throat or tickly nose starting, indicating a cold coming on, and oftentimes after two or three days the symptoms go away, and I don't get the cold. Very worthwhile product to keep on hand.

Cold and Flu

CAHCAL님께서 Nov 09, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I absolutely love this product. We use this in may family anytime we are at the beginnings of cold and flu. I always recommend Elderberry to boost your immune system.

상품 1-5 중 전체 20 상품