KO

iHerb 상품평

₩7,884

₩9,858

할인금액: ₩1,974 (20% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Tasty

Reviewer1838010님께서 May 05, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

If your body craves ginseng like mine then you have tried a lot of teas and been disappointed. This one does not disappoint. It isn't quite as strong as the more expensive Triple Leaf brand (for example) but for the price it is a good buy and something you can feel good about popping into a cup. One minor good point---Bija uses the foil packaging so you can count on the tea staying a little fresher tasting longer on the shelf.

Very good ginseng tea

ling76님께서 Nov 17, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good taste, I add some stevia to it also. Give me some engergy, good in the morning. Sometimes I add one capsule of licorice root (break the capsule) as a sweetener instead of stevia, good energy boost.

Good stuff

Reviewer3148983님께서 Jun 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good flavor

Ginseng Tea

Reviewer1371156님께서 Aug 23, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good product at a reasonable price

Tasty and healthy

Reviewer1582872님께서 Sep 21, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a very nice tea. I love ginseng tea, and this is a nice version with the added herbs.

My Morning Tea

Reviewer1301493님께서 Dec 29, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have this tea every morning and it is a great way to start the day, without the caffeine effect of coffee. It has a milder, less bitter taste than some ginseng teas. I love it.

Good Clarity and Energy

Reviewer2436945님께서 Jul 09, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I make my own energy drinks for when I go to work (to keep me alert and focused) I mix 4tbsp Yerba Mate, 1tsp Rooibos and 1 tea bag of whatever herb I feel is best for the day such as Peppermint. I was looking for something more to add to it and I did a bit of research on Ginseng as I was new to it. This is the best Ginseng I have found and the price isn't so bad either and Ginseng tends to be pricier. It compliments my drinks nicely and provides sustained energy and clarity. I recommend it!

great booster

Reviewer2552276님께서 Oct 14, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

just what I needed with a 2year old!

One of my Favorites

Reviewer1208386님께서 Dec 19, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been drinking this tea for years now, and I'm glad I can find it online as none of the stores around me ever seem to have it. I usually mix this with a dark tea and have it in the morning.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good

Reviewer1728724님께서 Jul 31, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like this tea. It taste good.

상품 1-10 중 전체 17 상품