KO

iHerb 상품평

₩10,405

₩13,632

할인금액: ₩3,227 (24% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Liquid Lecithin, 32 fl oz

Reviewer2094182님께서 Feb 10, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like the product. I used it many, many years ago and know what I was buying before hand. It is exactly what I wanted including the 32fl oz size bottle. The lecithin arrived in good order and in good condition. The lecithin was wrap very, very well. I was very surprised seeing all 8 bottles wrapped individually. Well done. Very Happy!

Poor Source of Phosphatidylcholine

Reviewer2390602님께서 Jan 25, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

The easiest way I've found to take this is to use liquid fish oil and a 2T shot glass. Pour in 1T of fish oil and then pour in the lecithin into the middle of the fish oil, forming an "egg yolk", then gulp it all down without squishing it around in the mouth first. Nonetheless, there are better alternatives available to get adequate phosphatidylcholine without the extra fat, calories and omega-6 present in this product.

My fault

Reviewer2191325님께서 Apr 18, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I never thought Fearn Natural Foods would send out a GMO product. I've opened it so can't return it. I just want to remind people to always check for non-GMO products. Not bad tasting, but I'll stick with real food.

good stuff

Reviewer2506795님께서 Jul 10, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

product was as described.

Best Lecithin

Reviewer2310693님께서 Apr 27, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have tried different types of lecithin powder,instant etc.... This one is the best and I like it, even if it is a little bit messy.

Good Value

Reviewer3191152님께서 May 30, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I choose this brand because it seemed like a good value for the price. I am using the liquid lecithin along with Virgin Coconut Oil to make a non stick oil for my stainless steel fry pans. This works great.

liquid lecithin

Reviewer3329766님께서 Feb 14, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

My first order of liquid lecithin was shattered when it arrived. iHerb immediately sent out another bottle which was not broken this time but the lid was cracked so I'm not sure that I would risk ordering this from here again. The product itself is great.

Great product!

Charleysmom님께서 Mar 03, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I actually bought this soy lecithin to mix with turmeric (curcumin) to help with absorption when I give it to my dog, who is fighting osteosarcoma (bone cancer). Fast shipping and packaged very well. Will definitely purchase from iHerb in the future.

Sticky!

Reviewer2047915님께서 May 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Wow, this stuff is sticky and hard to use, but it did the job it was suppose to in my homeade lotion. Just know it is somewhat hard to work with.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great product, great service, one question about the size

Reviewer2861851님께서 Sep 26, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

We use liquid lecithin mixed with canola oil to coat baking pans, grill accessories, crock pot, etc. - makes clean up ever so much easier! But one bottle lasts a long time. Wish I could get 16 oz instead of 32. This 32 oz supply will take a couple of years to use up.

상품 1-10 중 전체 30 상품