KO

iHerb 상품평

₩32,338

₩42,687

할인금액: ₩10,349 (24% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Enzymedica pH basic 120

Reviewer1531009님께서 May 07, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

It really works! I've tried other products, but this one works best! I Highly recommend it!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Effective and easy to take

Reviewer2344847님께서 Feb 01, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have chronic acidosis mostly likely due to a chronic infection and heavy metals. Taking these capsules is easy to use compared to drops and they alkalize my body. This is something I've learned that I require to avoid more secondary illnesses like cold sores and colds.

Does the job

Reviewer3239514님께서 Feb 12, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

My itching stops everytime I get my ph 6.5 or greater

Great Product

Reviewer3158176님께서 Sep 12, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Working well as per recommendations in "Enzymes" book. (also purchased from iHerb)

ph-basic

Reviewer2920503님께서 Aug 30, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

couldn't live without it

Fantastic Product

Reviewer2307356님께서 Oct 12, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is extremely effective in leveling your body's PH. I love it and will never stop using it.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

It really helps with digestion.

Reviewer2657156님께서 Mar 09, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take them every morning and when I eat acidic food. It helps with digestion and you have a sample of pH strips with each bottle to test if you are in balance.

LOVE THIS PRODUCT -

Reviewer3271310님께서 Mar 04, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Its enteric coated which means that it targets the correct tissue within the body thereby allowing it to be more effective. I had previously been taking NOW Super Enzymes die to the fact that my diet was pretty high in processed foods as well as a fair amount of animal fat/protein. For which I still prefer the NOW. Ive since modified my food intake to MUCH less animal products .. So, Ice switched to Enzymedica. I still have a fair amount of plant based preprocessed food though ( still on strict bedrest). Great product & helps with bowel regulation. Especially in conjunction with the refrigerated version of Udo's Super 8 & Barlean's refridgerated fish oil. Keep my body workin' properly

Great product!

Reviewer2993074님께서 Apr 11, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

These pH-Basic capsules really work. I've been taking them for over a year now and highly recommend them.

great product

Reviewer1041037님께서 Jul 20, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am using already second bottle. Very good results. I can survive without cystoprotec when I using this suplement. I recomend it for people with IC.

상품 1-10 중 전체 15 상품