KO

iHerb 상품평

₩53,621

₩67,043

할인금액: ₩13,422 (20% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Bernice

Reviewer1014348님께서 Mar 31, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a fibrinolytic enzyme which naturally thins the blood and dissolves clots should they arise. I have a lipoprotein a (Lp[a])problem, which can cause plaque and clots to form. The dr. recommended Lumbrokinase is more expensive. Two of these per day does the same (by measuring the fibrinogen level) There are cheaper brands but I'll stick to Enzymedica.

Natto-K

Reviewer2138325님께서 Dec 30, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the best of the Nattokinase products we have found. it does not upset the stomach as some of the other products have a tendency to do. Our only complaint is that we do not have a supplier in the UK where we can buy the product without having to pay customs fees in addition to shipping charges. my wife uses this instead of the rat poison (warfarin) the doctors had her on for six months. she has been on the Natto-K for six months and feels better than ever without the depression, memory loss, hairloss, mood swings, and numerous other side effects of the warfarin. She will be dropping her dosage down in the near future but plans on continuing to have this as part of her health and dietary plan for it's benefits in reducing high blood pressure which is common in her family. if you do bring your products to the UK please advise me of the distributor. We are in Dunfermline Scotland. Thank You, S&P Worth

Great Product

Reviewer2433211님께서 Feb 09, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Due to chronic tick borne illnesses, I was diagnosed with elevated fibrinogen. My doc wanted me to go on low-dose heparin but frankly, the side effects scared me. After three months of Natto-K, my blood work was perfect. I am feeling great! Thank you, Enzymedica, for such a wonder product!

Natto-K

Reviewer2654504님께서 Nov 29, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Natto-K is a product I would not be without. It lowers my blood pressure 30 to 50 points. I take one every night at bedtime.

Great.

Reviewer1236933님께서 May 23, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Sent one bottle to my 92-year-old mother (who lives several states away from me) because she has painful deep vein thrombosis in her legs. In less than a bottle, the pain on the bottom of her feet is gone...still has some pain in legs. I just ordered 2 more bottles for her. (I take it, too.)

Great product

Reviewer1106421님께서 Aug 24, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Again, another good product that has no fillers, binders, etc. Best companies do not add the above ingredients to their products.

The best

Reviewer1703718님께서 Oct 10, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

The best Natto K I have tried

Excellent product !

Reviewer1345492님께서 Sep 22, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I used it to dissolve the fibrin.

natto-k

Reviewer1240763님께서 Apr 04, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am satisfied with my product, thank you

Natto-K for MS

Reviewer1062064님께서 Mar 01, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take this instead of Italian Dr. Zamboni's procedure for increasing blood flow out of the brain. Jury is still out if it is working, no evidence either way, hence the two stars out of five.

상품 1-10 중 전체 13 상품