KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Great product!

Reviewer2390522님께서 Oct 10, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using this product for about 6 monthes now for celiac and wheat allergy. I feel that I can tell a really big difference for the better.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Enzymedica GlutenEase and Enzymedica, Digest God Enzymes work fantastic together!

Reviewer2747140님께서 May 15, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I prefer these two products (Enzymedica, Digest Gold Enzyme and Enzymedica, GlutenEase) together rather than alone. Both in my mind are at least a 4 star alone, but when you combine them together they both become a 5 star and really work hard to relieve bloating and the uncomfortableness of certain foods. They are both good products to use if you are on the SCD Diet (Special Carbohydrate Diet) to help with the healing process of the gut. Enzymedica has no hidden additives that will hurt your gut and like I said before it works along with the SCD Diet and does not bring any hidden ingredients that will make healing the gut more difficult. Not like some products that use Inulin or Maltodextrin as an additive. These two, Enzymedica, Digest Gold Enzyme and Enzymedica, GlutenEase are safe from any extra additives. You get what exactly what Enzymes it says on the back of the bottle nothing less and nothing more. AND, yes I believe it's worth the cost of the two products together.

works fine!!

5678262372589288062님께서 Dec 20, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Now I can eat small amounts of glutein without getting stomach ache.

like these

Reviewer3046934님께서 Jul 04, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I read that so far, there is no set standard measuring amount for the DPP-IV that is the active ingredient in these. But this number is "higher" than others so I chose it, as well as the brand is a good one. Other brands are in different measurement amounts so it's impossibe to compare huts to mgs to iu's, etc....

gluten ease yes!

4770467214609639823님께서 Dec 16, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

My gut likes this product! Really

somewhat effective

Reviewer2099778님께서 Aug 26, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have a wheat allergy, and find this enzyme product somewhat effective on both my histamine and gut reactions. I experienced better results with Glutenzyme from Pharmax, but iHerb does not (yet) carry it.

Enzymedica GlutenEase

Reviewer1327455님께서 Oct 03, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have not taken this product long enough to make a decision on how effective it is in reducing the effects of gluten intolerance.

Found it Cheaper

4752348341419266828님께서 Jun 20, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I found the product cheaper. I also did not like the fact that I contacted IHerb about a hair under the plastic on lid. I did not get a response.

상품 1-8 중 전체 8 상품