KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Never Again

nzreviewer님께서 Jan 29, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Not only has this not helped, my symptoms are much, much worse after using it. The night-time routine on the first five days had me getting up to pee numerous times, and fibre caps only made me bloated and didn't help 'move' anything at all - in fact they seemed to have the opposite effect.

Excellent

5302943264634277290님께서 Dec 03, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good value product at an affordable price. Excellent iHerb.com service.

Great!

Reviewer2702715님께서 Nov 16, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Whole Body Yeast Balance does exactly what it should. Does not disappoint.

Directions

Reviewer3167124님께서 May 17, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I must of read the directions a dozen times and still did it wrong. It needs to be made clear that days 6 - 10 the Fiber Fusion and the Pearl YB are taken at the same time. I still had yeast after I was done and had to get a prescript.

very good

Reviewer3345333님께서 Apr 13, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

im impressed!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Not miraculous but didn't hurt either.

Reviewer1674947님께서 Jul 05, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Didn't experience anything earth shaking. Easy to tolerate. Wasn't tied to the bathroom while taking. Ended switching probiotic to another brand as I wasn't getting the full results I wanted. You get what you pay for I think.

Did not work for me

Reviewer2807818님께서 Mar 16, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Normally I like Enzymatic Therapy but this product I did not like. First, the "yeast balance" pills you are supposed to take Days 1-5 are supposed to be enteric-coated, meaning they pass through your stomach and are released into the intestine. After 5 minutes I started burping up the taste of these pills, so my guess is they were dissolving right away. It's a shame - I needed this to work.

worked great

Reviewer2759122님께서 Feb 17, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

seemed to work fine. the body feels healthier and much less gas. during the therapy i tasted/burped the origano oil which is in the capsules for the first five days, that was the only bad thing. i just think the therapy might be too short, i guess, if it would be three weeks insted of 10 days, it would be better.

Ten stars for this!

From-the-Inside-Out님께서 Aug 22, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I cannot tell you how much better I feel after doing this candida cleanse....unbelievable! If I could give it ten stars I would!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

okay

Reviewer1874905님께서 Feb 19, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is okay. Haven't really seen a difference.

상품 1-10 중 전체 16 상품