KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Best Co-Q10 on the market

Reviewer2061099님께서 Jan 23, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have tried several different brands and forms of Co-Q10 and Vitaline chewable is the best so far. It absorbs quickly and gives you an instant sense of energy. The tablets are pleasant tasting and dissolve well. If I take this daily, I definately notice a difference. More expensive, it's true, but worth it.

Ms.

Reviewer1752686님께서 Jan 06, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

The best CoQ10 on the market

Good product

Reviewer2898457님께서 Mar 30, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband had been using this product for only two weeks when his irregular, and slow heartbeat returned to normal! It is amazing. When I asked our doctor what he thought, he said "I take 100 mg. every day myself!" Now three months later his heartbeat is still in the noraml range every time we check, and it rarely skips a beat. He is 83 years old! People who want to know more should read the book "The Sinatra Solution" by Doctor S. Sinatra, a cariologist from Connecticut. This supplement saved him from having to have a pace maker installed. thanks.

great product

Reviewer1875930님께서 Oct 26, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Perhaps, the best COQ10 on the market.

Iherb Service

Reviewer1537563님께서 Dec 27, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

great service, good product.

Lovely taste

Reviewer2617093님께서 Apr 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I actually look forward to eating these everyday. I took them because I want to improve my cardiovascular health. I don't know how much they are helping but I love these anyways!

Best CoQ10 product

Reviewer1351036님께서 May 17, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

tastes wonderful, good price

tasty

hilltophealth님께서 Jul 05, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

have older parents that cannot smallow piils and i know they are getting a good q10 everyday!

Very Good

Reviewer1162656님께서 Nov 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take many supplements every day and it is good to have a chewable with this flavor. I recommend it.

tasty chewable

Reviewer3329627님께서 Mar 11, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I get very tired of taking pills (supplements). Someone gave me a sample packet of these tablets in 3 flavors at a store health fair - 1 each orange, maple nut & chocolate. The maple nut was my favorite flavor, so I bought a bottle from iHerb. 100mg of CoQ10 in a tasty, chewable tablet.

상품 1-10 중 전체 18 상품