KO

₩22,707

₩35,420

할인금액: ₩12,713 (36% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Ms.

Reviewer1752686님께서 Jan 06, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

The best CoQ10 on the market

great product

Reviewer1875930님께서 Oct 26, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Perhaps, the best COQ10 on the market.

Best Co-Q10 on the market

Reviewer2061099님께서 Jan 23, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have tried several different brands and forms of Co-Q10 and Vitaline chewable is the best so far. It absorbs quickly and gives you an instant sense of energy. The tablets are pleasant tasting and dissolve well. If I take this daily, I definately notice a difference. More expensive, it's true, but worth it.

Good product

Reviewer2898457님께서 Mar 30, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband had been using this product for only two weeks when his irregular, and slow heartbeat returned to normal! It is amazing. When I asked our doctor what he thought, he said "I take 100 mg. every day myself!" Now three months later his heartbeat is still in the noraml range every time we check, and it rarely skips a beat. He is 83 years old! People who want to know more should read the book "The Sinatra Solution" by Doctor S. Sinatra, a cariologist from Connecticut. This supplement saved him from having to have a pace maker installed. thanks.

tasty chewable

Reviewer3329627님께서 Mar 11, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I get very tired of taking pills (supplements). Someone gave me a sample packet of these tablets in 3 flavors at a store health fair - 1 each orange, maple nut & chocolate. The maple nut was my favorite flavor, so I bought a bottle from iHerb. 100mg of CoQ10 in a tasty, chewable tablet.

Tasty and Brainy

Reviewer3350679님께서 Nov 17, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I hope it is as good for you as it tastes!

Lovely taste

Reviewer2617093님께서 Apr 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I actually look forward to eating these everyday. I took them because I want to improve my cardiovascular health. I don't know how much they are helping but I love these anyways!

CoQ10

Reviewer1062827님께서 Feb 16, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great, as usual!

Very Good

Reviewer1162656님께서 Nov 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take many supplements every day and it is good to have a chewable with this flavor. I recommend it.

MM Good

Reviewer1186233님께서 May 12, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Since I don't swallow pills, these chewable CoQ10's work for me, and they allow me to take 10mg Lipitor without the aches and pains that I previously couldn't tolerate. Guess according to the label, my brain and heart are better for it also. The price is right at iHerb and the shipping is fast. I'm hoping to be able to also purchase some of the other supplements that I take from iHerb.

상품 1-10 중 전체 18 상품