KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Tablets easy to swallow

5243134238506953257님께서 Apr 05, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Most calcium complex supps are huge horsepills that gag me. This brand has smaller caplets that are fine to swallow. Dose is 4 caplets per day.

best osteoporosis supplement

4622588807996409694님께서 Dec 07, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

wonderful all around support

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great Supplement for Women with PCOS - VISIT MY PAGE FOR REVIEWS OF PRODUCTS FOR WOMEN WITH PCOS!

AnotherSoulCyster님께서 Jul 13, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Minerals like Calcium, Zinc, Selenium, Manganese and especially Chromium, as well as B6 and B12 Vitamins are essential to take for women who suffer from PCOS. I've been taking handfulls of supplements before to fullfill my mineral needs, but then I found this product and it has ALL of the minerals and vitamins recommended for PCOS in good proportions! The only downturn is that there are too many "flow agents" in this product like stearic acid, magnesium stearate, modified cellulose, silicon dioxide.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

You can increase your bone density

Reviewer2884447님께서 Sep 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Despite a healthy lifestyle wrt diet and exercise, at age 55 my bone density had decreased to osteopenia levels in my hips and almost osteoporosis level in my spine. On the recommendation of my doctor, I started taking Osteoprime Plus religiously, 4 tabs a day, and one year later - same test, same machine - DEXA scan showed a 7% increase in bone density in my lumbar spine. Both hips also improved, but they were less problematic for me to begin with. I highly recommend this product

Good product

Reviewer1952968님께서 Jul 24, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Its'a good product.Keeps your bones healthy. I would recommend it. I've seen it reverse osteopenia in people

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

One of the best for bone health

Reviewer1721147님께서 Dec 08, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take this for my bones. It helps.

Good product

Reviewer2416129님께서 Jun 21, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was using Bone-Up which is good but 6 capsules a day is a bit much. This one is 4 a day so slightly better. Some ingredients the same or similar but this product had quite a few more ingredients. Works out to be cheaper when you consider you only take 4 a day versus 6 a day. I'm happy.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

good

Reviewer3100208님께서 Feb 12, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

like this brand, keeps me healthy

Osteo Pri,e

Reviewer1211097님께서 Jan 19, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Seems to be best of breed. Just started taking this, so too soon to expect results.

Good product

Reviewer3215715님께서 Dec 28, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

My genius doctor highly recommends this product as calcium supplement.

상품 1-10 중 전체 18 상품