KO

₩15,475

₩24,168

할인금액: ₩8,693 (36% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

So far my favorite theanine

Reviewer1139510님께서 Oct 26, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I don't know why these would work any better than another brand of pretty much the same thing but for some reason they do.

Effective Relaxant

Reviewer2666562님께서 Jan 27, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product noticeably calms my nerves and helps me get to sleep. The effect is noticeable within about 20 minutes. I find it most effective when I take it on an empty stomach.

brings a bit of peace

Reviewer1908266님께서 Mar 04, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like to take one in the evening as a way of de-stressing a little. The caps seem to work well against tension, but the effect is subtle. I seem to do better with them than without them. I trust Enzymatic Therapy to provide quality.

Works for me

Reviewer1487592님께서 Mar 17, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was recommended to take these to keep stress down. I can tell a calmness difference when i take these as opposed to when i dont take them.

better than Lunesta

Reviewer1760262님께서 Jun 19, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

These work great for helping me relax enough to be able to fall sleep. They also make me calmer, so if I wake up, I am able to fall asleep again within a minute or two. This was not the case with Lunesta. They are also wonderful for staying calm during the day. I take 100 mg for daytime use and 400 mg for sleep. They work so well on my fiance that he cannot take them during the day, and only needs 100mg to fall asleep.

Relaxing

Reviewer1875030님께서 Oct 02, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Really helps with anxiety. Take one in the Am and PM and gives a sense of well being.

Can't beat it

Reviewer1888174님께서 Feb 01, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Has Suntheaninie, same as most theanine supplements, but with great Enzymatic Therapy name

Good Product

Reviewer1005432님께서 Apr 14, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Helps to relax me. I can definitely notice a difference when I don't take it.

Calming!

Reviewer2416342님께서 Sep 12, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good product!

I'm so relaxed!

Reviewer2575513님께서 Apr 21, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product for helping with stress and sleep. It's much more subtle than pharma drugs and helps to keep the edge off.

상품 1-10 중 전체 14 상품