KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

particles too big

4616406081575676469님께서 Oct 27, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

the particles are too big that they don't all dissolve in water, end up it feels very grainy in the oral cavity and makes it harder to swallow.

Enzymatic Therapy, Fiber Fusion Plus

Reviewer1186437님께서 Jul 04, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is clearly a totally disgusting product. Upon opening the seal of the jar, the vapors and fine dust can and often do cause severe respiratory reactions. I have been an iherb.com customer for quite some time and I am frankly surprised that customers apparently tolerate and even like this junk. W. Kalck Vero Beach, FL

ดี

5481467869462307866님께서 Jan 15, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

กินแล้วรู้สึก ท้องสะอาดขึ้น ผิวใส่ขึ้น

Not your father's fiber

alloriginal님께서 May 22, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This stuff is excellent. It tastes good, is not lumpy or gritty, and works as intended. I use a serving every afternoon on an empty stomach and it really works for me. Wife loves it too! This does exactly what you WANT it to do, and it's tasty and economical. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Glucomannan Not For Me

RubiesHealth님께서 Mar 26, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is one of the few products I have to stop half-way. The bloating and flatulence I experienced went beyond tolerance to offensive. I am very adventurous with fiber blends and have experienced all the ingredients in the list except glucomannan. I am the minority who suffer the side effects of glucomannan - gas, bloating, and purging diarrhea/constipation. I do not have IBS.

great

Reviewer1057924님께서 Sep 27, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

i know this comes up on the caution list, but its a really great fiber product.Tastes great. I take it with my clay. Enzymatic is a good co.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

The best fiber product on the market!

Reviewer1779211님께서 Mar 01, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Enzymatic Therapy's Fiber Fusion is the best fiber product on the market! The taste is great. The results are amazing. I would recommend this to anyone who asks me!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

this is a great fiber supplement

Reviewer3237805님께서 Oct 11, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

easier to drink than any other I have tried, and I feel it "absorbes toxins" better, because my skin is clearer when I take it.

Best fiber drink!

Reviewer1523883님께서 Aug 14, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've tried several fiber drinks but I like this one the best for its taste and effectiveness. A tsp in a small glass of water in the morning is all it takes for regularity. I find that it's best with water and best drank as soon as it's stirred as it tends to congeal very quickly.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

[Enzymatic Therapy, Fiber Fusion, Daily Cleansing Fiber, Incrediberry-Flavored Drink Mix, 5.8 oz (164 g)] Enzymatic Therapy, Fiber Fusion, Daily Cleansing Fiber, Incrediberry-Flavored Drink Mix, 5.8 oz (164 g)

Reviewer2874754님께서 Mar 03, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

really good