KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Yikes! No No NO!

SkippyGurl님께서 Jul 22, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

It doesn't taste like my beloved orange fibogel in both taste and texture.. It tastes sandy n gross. I won't touch it again... What a waste.. Well.. the search goes on...

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

this is a great fiber supplement

Reviewer3237805님께서 Oct 11, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

easier to drink than any other I have tried, and I feel it "absorbes toxins" better, because my skin is clearer when I take it.

Not your father's fiber

alloriginal님께서 May 22, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This stuff is excellent. It tastes good, is not lumpy or gritty, and works as intended. I use a serving every afternoon on an empty stomach and it really works for me. Wife loves it too! This does exactly what you WANT it to do, and it's tasty and economical. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Glucomannan Not For Me

RubiesHealth님께서 Mar 26, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is one of the few products I have to stop half-way. The bloating and flatulence I experienced went beyond tolerance to offensive. I am very adventurous with fiber blends and have experienced all the ingredients in the list except glucomannan. I am the minority who suffer the side effects of glucomannan - gas, bloating, and purging diarrhea/constipation. I do not have IBS.

Smooth in Every Way

Reviewer2580814님께서 Apr 09, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Smooth mixing, smooth going down -- and, I think you know the rest.

fiber

Reviewer1112171님께서 Jun 10, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am very pleased with this product.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Enzymatic Therapy, Fiber Fusion, Incrediberry Flavored Drink Mix, 5.8 oz (164 g)

Reviewer2321939님께서 Jul 24, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent!!!! Does the trick!! Taste pretty good!

sharyn Charnas

Reviewer1888098님께서 Dec 09, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product...I've used it for years. It's a delicious way to get plenty of soluble fiber without experiencing uncomfortable side-effects like gas or bloating.

product and service review

Reviewer1753398님께서 Jan 19, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like this product alot and will order again from you your service was out standing.

Fiber Fusion fabulous!

Reviewer2278888님께서 Mar 07, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This Fiber Fision has helped me greatly. The taste is incredibly good.

상품 1-10 중 전체 31 상품