KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Stomach upset after taking just one scoop

5141980221112917010님께서 Jun 23, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Experienced stomach cramp after the first scoop. Waited a few day. Experience stomach churning after second and subsequent scoops. Stopped taking the product. Found a total of 7 plastic scoops embedded in the powder!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

not what i was expecting

Reviewer3010037님께서 Jun 23, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

i didnt really notice anything special. it almost made me more tired. will not buy again.

very disappointed

Reviewer2003456님께서 Mar 24, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

After reviewing all the testomonials. I thoght i would give this a try. Itwas suppose to taste alright, but I found it tob nasty, It also would not desolve properly.

New Formula Is Terrible

Reviewer2763950님께서 Mar 09, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I faithfully used this product for years, but I cannot stand the taste and aftertaste of the "new, improved" formula, which includes the B vitamins in the powder. Formerly, the B vitamins were in a separate capsule. B vitamins smell and taste terrible, so I cannot understand why they would include them in a formula meant to be drunk. The taste is intolerable, and I can't force myself to drink it. I beg Enzymatic Therapy to return to the former formula. Until then, I can't buy it.

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

nothing happens after I drink the concoction

Reviewer2905775님께서 Feb 10, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am not aware of any increase in my energy level as a result of using the product

Tastes Bad

Reviewer2964779님께서 Jan 31, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product does not disolve well and tastes bad. I will not order it again.

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

New All-In-One Version Tastes Awful!

Reviewer3180437님께서 Sep 26, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used the product for a long time, and I find it very effective. However, it looks like they changed the product to lower packaging costs. The new version has the B vitamins mixed in with the powder, instead of in separate capsules. The reason for putting the B vitamins in capsules in the original version is because they have a very bad and lingering aftertaste. My personal opinion is that the new formula tastes awful! I would rather pay for the packaging costs of returning to the old system that suffer with that taste.

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Horrible taste- Can't even stand to drink it

Reviewer1377287님께서 Aug 23, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I wish i could say if this stuff works or not. I have tried mixing it with water, juice, yogurt, and all different types of smoothies, but it tastes and smells so disgusting i just cannot get it down. Believe me, I have tried, it just has such an overpowering, terrible taste it makes me want to throw up!

Disappointing new formula

Reviewer3128574님께서 Aug 05, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I used to love this product, and especially with the amino acids, I noticed a difference in my health. However, the "new and improved" version with the B vitamins incorporated in the powder is a big disappointment. It leaves a gritty feeling in my throat, tastes bad and leaves an aftertaste. Mixing it and letting it sit in the glass for 15 minutes seems to help dissolve the extra vitamins and relieve some of the grittiness. However, after using and liking this product for a year, I think I'll find a different multivitamin, rather than put up with the new formula.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

6 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

new formulation

Reviewer1279446님께서 Jul 13, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

the new formulation which includes the b vitamins in the mixture tastes horrible! there is a prominent aftertaste! should have the left the b vitamins separate in capsule form, like the old formulation.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

6 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 1-10 중 전체 16 상품