KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

product made me ill

Reviewer1609984님께서 Jan 18, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

The product made me ill. It did not give me more energy instead just nausea. It cost a lot and now I have a huge tub of the stuff left. What a waste.

Not for Me

Reviewer1493254님께서 Mar 17, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Unfortunately, I reacted negatively to some of the ingredients so I only took one dose. I suspect it was the malic acid. Therefore, I was not able to effectively assess if this therapy would help me or not.

new formulation

Reviewer1279446님께서 Jul 13, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

the new formulation which includes the b vitamins in the mixture tastes horrible! there is a prominent aftertaste! should have the left the b vitamins separate in capsule form, like the old formulation.

Disappointing new formula

Reviewer3128574님께서 Aug 05, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I used to love this product, and especially with the amino acids, I noticed a difference in my health. However, the "new and improved" version with the B vitamins incorporated in the powder is a big disappointment. It leaves a gritty feeling in my throat, tastes bad and leaves an aftertaste. Mixing it and letting it sit in the glass for 15 minutes seems to help dissolve the extra vitamins and relieve some of the grittiness. However, after using and liking this product for a year, I think I'll find a different multivitamin, rather than put up with the new formula.

Fatigued to Fantastic

Reviewer1752752님께서 Nov 27, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Most unsatisfactory - I have high blood pressure and the product contains Tyrosine. You hsould have a warning on the product. So people like me don't waste their money. I didn't really rate this product but I couldn't continue until I did.

New Formula Is Terrible

Reviewer2763950님께서 Mar 09, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I faithfully used this product for years, but I cannot stand the taste and aftertaste of the "new, improved" formula, which includes the B vitamins in the powder. Formerly, the B vitamins were in a separate capsule. B vitamins smell and taste terrible, so I cannot understand why they would include them in a formula meant to be drunk. The taste is intolerable, and I can't force myself to drink it. I beg Enzymatic Therapy to return to the former formula. Until then, I can't buy it.

very disappointed

Reviewer2003456님께서 Mar 24, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

After reviewing all the testomonials. I thoght i would give this a try. Itwas suppose to taste alright, but I found it tob nasty, It also would not desolve properly.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

not what i was expecting

Reviewer3010037님께서 Jun 23, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

i didnt really notice anything special. it almost made me more tired. will not buy again.

Save your money

Reviewer2914109님께서 Nov 16, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was so hopeful but all it's done so far is give me an upset stomach each time I take it. I just think there's too many vitamins and minerals fo a poor stomach to digest. I will continue taking it at dinner while my meak to see if that helps.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Horrible taste- Can't even stand to drink it

Reviewer1377287님께서 Aug 23, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I wish i could say if this stuff works or not. I have tried mixing it with water, juice, yogurt, and all different types of smoothies, but it tastes and smells so disgusting i just cannot get it down. Believe me, I have tried, it just has such an overpowering, terrible taste it makes me want to throw up!

상품 1-10 중 전체 16 상품