KO

₩18,872

₩29,429

할인금액: ₩10,557 (36% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Quality Vitamins

Reviewer2499419님께서 Nov 03, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Was recommended to me by a health food store. I have been taking these for 3 years.

Love IT

Reviewer1843434님께서 Dec 16, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This a great way to get your multi with a focus on woman's needs. I love that you take this three times a day which makes way more sense that getting all you vitamins in one shot. I am hooked and take these 3 times a day evry day.

Superb Supplement.

4765474154650035312님께서 Dec 21, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

A good quality multi-vitamin for women. Enzymatic therapy supplements deliver excellent results, improved energy, improved mood and improved memory very noticeable within 3 weeks if taking these supplements. No additional B vitamin supplement needed when taking this. A superior product.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

A great multi for energy and clear, bright skin

Reviewer1967774님께서 Nov 08, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I started taking this multi in the midst of a mysterious bout of health problems, including fatigue and terrible breakouts. My skin was looking really gray and dull with dark circles under my eyes. It didn't work miracles, but after taking this multi for a few weeks I could definitely notice an improvement in my skin condition. Fewer breakouts and much better color along with an increase in energy. I've been taking this for months now, and I can definitely feel a decrease in my energy level if I stop taking it. I'm back in good health and hooked on this product!

More energy!

Reviewer2285481님께서 Oct 22, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm able to get through the day without crashing in the afternoon. I feel more relaxed and it may be that I'm also nourishing my adrenals with schizandra (Nature's Way), adding probiotics for better digestion, and anti-fungals for candida/yeast (Nystatin from my naturopath; Cat's Claw from Whole World Botanicals). A huge pivotal point for me in better absorption of vitamins/minerals was when I read "Eat Right for Your Type" by Dr. D'Adamo. Your blood type DOES matter when you eat certain foods. Live well!

Good energy

Reviewer2966228님께서 Apr 16, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

My daughter took these and in two days her energy level was increased. I will continue to get these.

Best multi out there

Reviewer3107216님께서 May 04, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I can't be without these! Wonderful balanced nutrition and so complete!

Good product

Reviewer3115833님께서 Jan 04, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good vitamins. I feel better since I started taking them.

good d

fleesinfox님께서 Sep 26, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

feel a lot better after take it daily

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

great energy from this product

Reviewer1846357님께서 Oct 28, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've used this for 2 months now and have found it to truly increase my energy level through the day.

상품 1-10 중 전체 11 상품