KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

What???

5607941955405254728님께서 Apr 03, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I,ve found no noticeable change nor improvement in th treatment of gout.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Not working for me anymore

5279951657689322330님께서 Jul 03, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I had been taking this product and there was no gout attract until they changed the formula recently and the color of extract is now much lighter. It was dark purple in the past and it is now light pink. I am now having a gout attack, after taking this new formula for about a week.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Bought this for a friend

5714262199511907648님께서 Jun 29, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Bought it for a friend so I guess it works

Great for inflammation

Reviewer1482246님께서 Nov 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

We use these capsules regularly to prevent inflammation from arthritis and muscle strain. We also use them in larger doses when We are in a lot of pain from sinusitis, headaches, muscle overuse, etc We also give these to our very active 8 yr old black lab. They help keep him from pain when he jumps too high to catch his jolly ball or runs until he is sore.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Very good for gout complaints

Reviewer2402326님께서 May 15, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have mild gout and this really helps with that. It helps also with joint pains. I like the fact that it is also a great anti-oxidant. I really notice it when I haven't taken it. That shows me that it really works.

Cherry Friut Extract

Reviewer2253876님께서 Aug 26, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use Cherry Friut Extract to help with minor symptoms of gout

Opinion of Enzymatic Therapy, Cherry Fruit Extract

Reviewer1752220님께서 Aug 04, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have only been using this product for a few weeks so I don't know what effects it will have long-term. I don't feel any different now than when I started using this product. Hopefully as time passes the effects will become more apparent.

CHRRY FRUIT EXTRACT

Reviewer3042707님께서 Mar 31, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

AFTER ABOUT 3 WEEKS OF TAKING THIS PRODUCT (1 PILL TWICE A DAY), THE CHRONIC PAIN I HAD IN MY HIPS WENT AWAY. THIS WAS 2 YEARS AGO AND I STILL AM PAIN FREE. I WILL NOT QUIT USING THE CHERRY PILLS, I AM A FIRM BELIEVER IN THEM.

END GOUT!

Reviewer1636296님께서 Nov 29, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take 3 a day. Since I started taking them, I have not had a gout attack inover a year and a half!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Too early to say for this particular product but used cherry pills before

Reviewer2910592님께서 Sep 02, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I write this review for my mom who has actually been using this emu cream for 11 days by now. My mom is 70 years old and she is suffering from osteoarthritis for about 6 years. She has pain on her knees. If she walks a little bit longer than usual, her knees get slightly swollen. She took all kinds of food supplements such as glucosamine, chondroitin, MSM, collagen, cherry fills, and also she has been taking physical therapy regularly. With all these efforts, she could impede the deterioration of her knees and the pain hardly came to her. When she hardly felt the pain any longer, she stopped taking the food supplements, because she wanted to minimize putting chemicals in to her body. Without any of these chemicals, she was ok for about a year; however, recently, she feels the pain on her knees again. She started taking cherry fills again. She prefers it to other supplements because cherry pills are just dried fruit powder. It also works fine to her knee pain.

상품 1-10 중 전체 33 상품