KO

정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 29 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

Best Ever

6 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1039624님께서 May 23, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This stuff really works to decongest my chest and help me breathe better. Gave it to my grandson and he fell in love with it. He had been stopped up all day and when we got home I gave him one pill. In no time he was better and ask if it was really possible it could work that fast!!!!! He kept on until his Mom ordered him some. He had asthma since he was a baby. I love it.

Better sleep too

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2816853님께서 Jan 21, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

The guaifenesin helped with the mucus drainage as expected but what was a pleasant surprise was much better sleep with no after effects.

Enzymatic Therapy, Air Power, 100 Tablets

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2823328님께서 Jan 14, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Can't say enough about how good this product is! Has helped me through challenging allergy seasons. It's the only supplement that I have found to be safe for me as I am epileptic and am hyper-sensitive to stimulants normally found in decongestants.

great expectorant

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2193674님께서 Apr 19, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this to help control my sons asthma when it flares up. Helps to remove mucus from respiratory track. The marshmallow also helps to soothe. Better than any prescription you can buy. My family also ALWAYS uses this for colds as an expectorant. LOVE IT!

Enzymatic Therapy, Air-Power

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2298049님께서 Sep 12, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Cooler weather usually means bronchitis and chest congestion for me. Glad I had this on hand a few days ago, when the weather turn cold and wet, and my lungs starting to feel very congested. A combination of 2 Air power tablets & one 600mg tablets of NAC worked wonders, I was pretty much phlegm free within a few hours.

상품 1-5 중 전체 29 상품