KO

2 별점
1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

The most valuable upper-respiratory infection product ever made!!!

Reviewer2734205님께서 Oct 06, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been purchasing this product for several years from i-herb. Every time my family gets an upper-respiratory type of cold bug, we start taking this immediately to keep the mucous secretions thin in our lungs and sinuses. We have not had to go to the doctor or take antibiotics for any cold bug since the year 2000!!! Along with other herbals that we take for immune support, this is the one product that helps us avoid getting an infection in our lungs or sinuses!!! Excellent!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Great Product for a Fantastic Price

priyanka님께서 Nov 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product has many uses, though the main one is to thin mucous secretions which it does well. It has also been used in Fibromyalgia to reduce pain. Dr Amy uses it frequently in her protocol to help bring minerals back into balance. Haven't seen a better price anywhere else!

Air Power - Respiratory Helper

Reviewer2251071님께서 Jul 09, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I dosed up on these rather large dry capsule shaped pills - in line with the instructions. Ended up chewing them to break down to manageable size to swallow. Developed negative reaction from my chest upward I felt I was in this pharmaceutical haze. My feet also felt weird sensations. Not a good experience at the time. Not achieving the results I expected having read other reviews and I've abandoned them.

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

The best stuff for sinus headaches and infections

Reviewer2583705님께서 Nov 29, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm so glad I found your website and you sell Air-Power. It stays sold out at our local health food store. This stuff is great for sinus headaches and sinus infections. I used to have to go to the doctor at least twice a year for sinus problems but since I've been taking Air-Power, I havent had to go to the doctor in three years. Plus you sell it at a reasonable price and shipping is fast. Thanks a lot.

Excellent Product

Reviewer1424338님께서 Oct 24, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent product, excellent quality, excellent service, excellent price.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Best product for respiratory help

Reviewer3223191님께서 Aug 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

breath easier

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Not for post nasal drip.

Reviewer2139243님께서 Jul 16, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I thought this would help with all mucus thinning, but apparently it works only on the lungs because it did nothing to thin out the mucus coming from my post nasal drip.

It really works!

Reviewer2592695님께서 Feb 19, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

After over 10 years of going from specialist to specialist: Gastroenterologists; Ear, Nose and Throat doctors, Accupunture treatments, and specialized clinics, I was referred to Air Power. It worked from the very first time I dosed. The ongoing mucuous which is identified with eastern medicine as plum pit syndrome,disappeared. This mucous is one that cannot be cleared out by coughing and expelling, because it's like it's not really there. It's uncomfortable, annoying, and tiring. I am finally relieved of these symptoms. I am so happy I found Air-Power!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Help with breathing.

Reviewer1699775님께서 Sep 21, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have a lot of sinus problems, thanks to lifelong allergies, recurrent sinus infections, and also asthma and intermittent bronchitis. I have noticed a slight improvement, though I also use Vitamin A cream, and saline rinses four to five times a day. It probably helps, but...

Enzymatic Therapy, Air-Power

Reviewer2298049님께서 Sep 12, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Cooler weather usually means bronchitis and chest congestion for me. Glad I had this on hand a few days ago, when the weather turn cold and wet, and my lungs starting to feel very congested. A combination of 2 Air power tablets & one 600mg tablets of NAC worked wonders, I was pretty much phlegm free within a few hours.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 1-10 중 전체 29 상품