KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

This bread is o.k.

BeckySue님께서 Mar 23, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

This bread is good for just the idea of eating bread again. I don't bake my own gluten free bread so it is a novelty to me just to eat any bread. This is good for putting something on it or making it into a sandwich. It really doesn't have a whole lot of flavor on it's own. I bought one loaf and didn't buy it again.

Awful

Reviewer1259171님께서 Apr 07, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have eaten many strange breads, gluten free, white rice. Of course, none of them are excellent, but this yeast free loaf is really bad. It has no taste, which is ok. But it will not melt in your mouth. It's just a mouth full of glue, or goo. It takes much water to get it down. This is the only thing on my many years of buying from iHerb that I would recommend you not buy. I herb is a wondeful company. Their variety and pure foods and supplements are amazing. But their search engine falls way before par. This is just recent. Now, even if you put in the correct item number, it will not bring that item up. Very frusrating.

Flat tasting

Reviewer1662056님께서 Jul 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am sorry but yeast free bread, for the most part, is not good. It is very bland and tasteless.

상품 1-3 중 전체 3 상품