KO

₩6,847

₩7,523

할인금액: ₩676 (9% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

excellent

Reviewer1908196님께서 Aug 09, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the only bread that my son can eat. Thanks to Iherb now he can have it. It is yeast free and GFCFSF. It is sliced and very good taste after toasted....Thank you Iherb....

very good

Revron님께서 Jan 27, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good for celiac sufferers. I toast the slices and make sandwiches - tastes good. Thank you iHerb.

Pretty Tasty

Reviewer3149528님께서 Mar 03, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

For being gluten and yeast free this is great.

Yeast free bread

5112727003000204645님께서 Jan 21, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

If you are allergic to yeast, as I am, you will have a hard time finding yeast free bread. This one is the best I could find, and a decent price. Follow instructions on package for how to store

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

The only ready-made bread I can eat in the whole world !

Reviewer2680874님께서 Apr 26, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Not excellent, but not bad at all. The only yestfree bread I know. I live in France, and it does not exist here.

Not great...

InformedMom님께서 Oct 02, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Oh how wish there was a good bread available to people that are gluten, dairy & egg free. It's asking for a lot, I know. Unless I make it myself...I think this is all that's available. Not great.

Really bitter

lucygoosyxo님께서 Apr 04, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Had a really bitter aftertaste I couldn't get past. Used up the rest of it toasted with cheese as it hid a lot of the flavour, but much nicer GF breads out there.

loaf with mold

5699484365578879076님께서 Aug 20, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Ordered and received two loaf of that but one got mold. I wish the preservation could do better.

Not good

Reviewer1662056님께서 Jul 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am sorry, but I have yet to find a yeast-free bread that has any flavor. On the contrary, it is bland tasting, and nothing I put on it made any difference. The result was still the same bland taste.

Rice Yeast Free Loaf

4785139247335541747님께서 Oct 20, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

i dont like it terrible taste

상품 1-10 중 전체 13 상품