KO

iHerb 상품평

₩10,600

₩12,419

할인금액: ₩1,819 (15% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Good xylitol, wrapped in bad paper

Sickness-ELIMINATOR님께서 Dec 21, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

GOOD: Xylitol Powder is top-quality: Made in USA and tastes same or better than ordinary sugar. BAD: Paper wraps break easily in my pocket, please improve the quality of paper. . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits (or taste good).

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

4670124222792743886님께서 Dec 12, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

what a relief! when i was having trouble finding Smart Sweet packets, i came across this product and am happy to report that this is just as good. the flavor is top-notch. i couldn't be happier. the best part is that Xyla is made from hardwoods in the U.S. and research has shown that this is the healthiest of all xylitols. be sure to read the fine print on the competitors' labels (made from corn or having additives like syllica is not good!). one small complaint is the quality of individual paper packets is not great. still, the product itself is excellent!!

Yum Yum

Reviewer1493489님께서 Jul 30, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

tastes just like sugar, but a lil refreshing

Good Product

Reviewer1447068님께서 Sep 01, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Product as advertized.

Taste just like sugar.

Reviewer1820236님께서 Jan 04, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Perfect for cereal, coffee, tea or whatever you want to use it for.

Emerald Forest Sugar, Xylitol, All Natural Sweetener

YuliaBlum님께서 Oct 11, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I liked it, no leaves any aftertaste in my tea

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good value and convenient!

New-Zealand님께서 Apr 12, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Loved this :)

really good!

5136625102859943471님께서 May 09, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love it. Doesn't taste like chemicals at all

Good taste

Trinity님께서 May 10, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

The taste is very good, 0 calories and it helps with tooth decay. It's also made from birch treas and in the US, not China. The only drawback I find is the production/extraction process. I watched a video about it and they said in it that are used chemicals for the purpose. I might try stevia next time.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Not too bad but a little disappointed....

5287965161169056312님께서 Jul 26, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

It does not leave a yucky taste/aftertaste in my coffee, which is really good. However it is not as sweet as I expect. Maybe it is just me, but one pack in my cup of coffee just does not seem enough to sweeten the drink.

상품 1-10 중 전체 12 상품