KO

iHerb 상품평

₩3,208

₩4,013

할인금액: ₩805 (20% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

It's all good

username161님께서 Jun 20, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Hard to find SPF stuff for lips that has no chemical sunscreen in it - and seems the zinc alone recipes don't go over SF15 without being super white on me. This is really good, thick enough it's stay on for ahwile but not drying at all. Good enough for day to day anyhow - haven't tried it at the beach yet. The unscented version is nice imo, has very slight lavendar hint and not as powerful as this one. All Good Tho!

A great Lip Balm with SPF

Reviewer3246319님께서 Aug 08, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

A must have for sensitive lips when exposed to the sun!

great product

Reviewer1794079님께서 Jan 07, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

1) zinc oxide 2) no whitish finish 3) glides on smoothly 3) pleasant & light tangerine scent

Love it

chch-vegan님께서 Jun 17, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is awesome and i will be getting it again. Iv always had a problem with dry lips but now with this my lips are soft and hydrated

My favorite so far!

Reviewer2010056님께서 Oct 11, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

After learning my regular Alba lip balm didn't have as clean of an ingredient list as I wanted, I decided to try three new brands from Iherb and this one is my fave so far. I like that it has a decent amount of sunscreen in it, the consistency is not too light or thick, it stays on for a decent period of time and the flavor is very nice. No bad chemicals and gluten free which I need. Price is great so I will purchase this again for sure.

good product

4637807275727094311님께서 Nov 04, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

nice smell, nice spf, not very moisturizing, but perfect for summer

상품 1-6 중 전체 6 상품