KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Amazing Anti-aging cream for hands

Reviewer1262490님께서 Jun 17, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

My hands were a disaster, i didn't think i'd be able to make the skin look good again. They looked 20 years older than i am. But this stuff completely healed them, made them soft and smooth, like they used to look. It's a big bottle too, well worth the money.

antiaging

Reviewer2383160님께서 Jan 20, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Couldn't believe the results. I'm in my 60 and I had horizontal lines running across my calf's which is depressing as I wear shorts all the time. But happy to say I applied this cream and they disappeared straight away - now that is amazing

Different ingredients

Reviewer2812601님께서 Jul 23, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I purposely got this lotion because on iHerb it does not state that there is any sodium benzoate... I received the bottle today and it says sodium benzoate. Although this seems to be a pretty good lotion, I will not be ordering this again.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Nothing fantastic about this cream, has S.B. in it!

MarieMR님께서 Feb 07, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Did not realise it had sodium benzoate as not on the ingredient list on iherb, disappointed this was not shown to allow me to choose more wisely. Did not use so sorry cannot advise if any benefits.

Sodium Benzoate

Reviewer1141802님께서 Aug 22, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Eidon Minerals looks like a fantastic company with excellent products. I have purchased other products from them all natural all preservative free. I cannot understand what is wrong with people today. IHERB ingredients do not have Sodium Benzoate listed as an ingredient but it is in this product. Would not have purchased it if I had known. Wasted $17. Who is responsible for this someone should have a little more respect for their customers whoever the mistake lies with. NOT ON.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good

Reviewer2059196님께서 May 26, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I do not use this as a body moisturiser but as a facial cleanser when I am in the bath or shower, it takes your make-up off very well and softens and cleans your skin. I am allergic to so many products on my face but not this. It can also be used as a mask and is far more economical than most cleansers.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great product for chemically sensitive

Reviewer1495835님께서 Jul 18, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the first store-bought lotion I have been able to use because of chemical sensitivities. Love it!

Great stuff!

Reviewer2980591님께서 Apr 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Silky going on, Pleasant scent (got compliments) and works wonders!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Can use in hot, humid weather without stickiness

Reviewer2283039님께서 Apr 12, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

The label on this says, "penetrates quickly without greasiness...soothes, smoothes and adds elasticity..." I think it is the first lotion I could use in muggy weather and it really does not get sticky at all. I had to apply it under near-sauna conditions this week and within a few minutes it was absorbed. The clean ingredients list is short (17) and this product is produced without animal by-products or animal testing. The citrusy fragrance is minimal - smells clean.

I love this product!

Reviewer2455293님께서 Sep 10, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I live in the high desert of central Oregon, not only low humidity but lots of wind. This is the only product I have found that has made a significant visible/touchable difference to my skin. I am impressed with the healthy ingredients, knowing our bodies absorb whatever the skin is exposed to, I feel completely comfortable using this on all exposed areas - face, arms, legs, feet, hands, etc...including delicate areas I have just shaved - i.e. under arms, without any irritation. Additionally, I love that no animals were tested or used in its creation. Recommended by Debby Rosenberg.

상품 1-10 중 전체 18 상품