KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

great stuff

Reviewer2247377님께서 Apr 21, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

My 70 year old mother loves this stuff and uses it on her face. She thinks it has cleared up some age spots on her forhead. I have used it all over and really does keep your skin moisturized all day. Absorbs quickly and has a nice citrus scent. My 22 year old son also got hold of it and loves it. He feels it takes the redness out of his face and doesn't cause any pimples. I can't leave a bottle of it around as someone pinchs it!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Sodium Benzoate

Reviewer1141802님께서 Aug 22, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Eidon Minerals looks like a fantastic company with excellent products. I have purchased other products from them all natural all preservative free. I cannot understand what is wrong with people today. IHERB ingredients do not have Sodium Benzoate listed as an ingredient but it is in this product. Would not have purchased it if I had known. Wasted $17. Who is responsible for this someone should have a little more respect for their customers whoever the mistake lies with. NOT ON.

feels plasticky

5536595171908109527님께서 Aug 18, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

i like the MSM content, but unfortunately, this has silica- which makes the product feel like plastic. also seems to aggravate my itchy skin condition due to the silica. would not purchase again. i do not recommend this product

Love

Reviewer1794161님께서 Jun 02, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I Love this lotion, goes on without leaving greasy feeling. This is my new staple, thanks IHERB for wonderful product and excellent service!

So great !

4860116318481178720님께서 Mar 25, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This lotion save my legs and my sensitive skin ! I feel so good to use it thank !

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Helps keep my skin hydrated during the day

Reviewer1452756님께서 Mar 15, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this. I use it a as a facial cream, on top of my Weleda facial cream. Just weleda wasn't enough and my skin would dry out. The two together work great.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Nothing fantastic about this cream, has S.B. in it!

MarieMR님께서 Feb 07, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Did not realise it had sodium benzoate as not on the ingredient list on iherb, disappointed this was not shown to allow me to choose more wisely. Did not use so sorry cannot advise if any benefits.

Different ingredients

Reviewer2812601님께서 Jul 23, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I purposely got this lotion because on iHerb it does not state that there is any sodium benzoate... I received the bottle today and it says sodium benzoate. Although this seems to be a pretty good lotion, I will not be ordering this again.

Nice!

5178637037423812339님께서 Jul 13, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this lotion. It has a nice, light scent and contains my favorite beauty ingredients: silica and msm. The price is low for 16oz....this is definitely a staple body lotion for anyone.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Good

Reviewer2059196님께서 May 26, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I do not use this as a body moisturiser but as a facial cleanser when I am in the bath or shower, it takes your make-up off very well and softens and cleans your skin. I am allergic to so many products on my face but not this. It can also be used as a mask and is far more economical than most cleansers.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 1-10 중 전체 18 상품