KO

₩18,911

₩22,250

할인금액: ₩3,339 (15% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Sodium Benzoate

Reviewer1141802님께서 Aug 22, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Eidon Minerals looks like a fantastic company with excellent products. I have purchased other products from them all natural all preservative free. I cannot understand what is wrong with people today. IHERB ingredients do not have Sodium Benzoate listed as an ingredient but it is in this product. Would not have purchased it if I had known. Wasted $17. Who is responsible for this someone should have a little more respect for their customers whoever the mistake lies with. NOT ON.

antiaging

Reviewer2383160님께서 Jan 20, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Couldn't believe the results. I'm in my 60 and I had horizontal lines running across my calf's which is depressing as I wear shorts all the time. But happy to say I applied this cream and they disappeared straight away - now that is amazing

Amazing Anti-aging cream for hands

Reviewer1262490님께서 Jun 17, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

My hands were a disaster, i didn't think i'd be able to make the skin look good again. They looked 20 years older than i am. But this stuff completely healed them, made them soft and smooth, like they used to look. It's a big bottle too, well worth the money.

Different ingredients

Reviewer2812601님께서 Jul 23, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I purposely got this lotion because on iHerb it does not state that there is any sodium benzoate... I received the bottle today and it says sodium benzoate. Although this seems to be a pretty good lotion, I will not be ordering this again.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Nothing fantastic about this cream, has S.B. in it!

MarieMR님께서 Feb 07, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Did not realise it had sodium benzoate as not on the ingredient list on iherb, disappointed this was not shown to allow me to choose more wisely. Did not use so sorry cannot advise if any benefits.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great product for chemically sensitive

Reviewer1495835님께서 Jul 18, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the first store-bought lotion I have been able to use because of chemical sensitivities. Love it!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good

Reviewer2059196님께서 May 26, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I do not use this as a body moisturiser but as a facial cleanser when I am in the bath or shower, it takes your make-up off very well and softens and cleans your skin. I am allergic to so many products on my face but not this. It can also be used as a mask and is far more economical than most cleansers.

Nice!

5178637037423812339님께서 Jul 13, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this lotion. It has a nice, light scent and contains my favorite beauty ingredients: silica and msm. The price is low for 16oz....this is definitely a staple body lotion for anyone.

great stuff

Reviewer2247377님께서 Apr 21, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

My 70 year old mother loves this stuff and uses it on her face. She thinks it has cleared up some age spots on her forhead. I have used it all over and really does keep your skin moisturized all day. Absorbs quickly and has a nice citrus scent. My 22 year old son also got hold of it and loves it. He feels it takes the redness out of his face and doesn't cause any pimples. I can't leave a bottle of it around as someone pinchs it!

Great stuff!

Reviewer2980591님께서 Apr 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Silky going on, Pleasant scent (got compliments) and works wonders!

상품 1-10 중 전체 20 상품