KO

2 별점
1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

One of my favorite nutrients!

5210826161262109858님께서 Oct 20, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take a couple of milligrams of this stuff per day, and simply love it. Start with one drop in a large pint and NO MORE.

Fantastic value

energetyx님께서 Apr 29, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've only been taking this for a month so far, at a dose of 2 drops per day, so it's a bit too soon to say how effective it is. Next month I'll double the dose to 4 drops, and the following month again to 8 drops (1 milligram). No negative effects so far, hopefully taking the 8 drops will be tolerable and I'll be able to give a better review then. One bottle looks like it'll last a very long time.

Improvement

4634973342613315095님께서 Apr 03, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm taking 30 drops a day with minor improvement,with incresing energy. I was also very deficient.

Iodine

Reviewer3156561님께서 Feb 07, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I haven't tried it yet, but I am sure it is good one.

happy

4728150869305032656님께서 Dec 27, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been taking the Iodine Liquid Concentrate for a couple of weeks now and I am very pleased at this point. One of the best things I'v done.

Excellent product

teacupLA님께서 Nov 05, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take a drop a few days a week... that is it ! and it has helped me retain my body heat in the winter. I like it that I don't have to keep the heater on all day just from taking a drop of this with my tea in the morning. I might even start taking it daily... I just didn't want to overdo it at first. A little goes a long way. I've even convinced my husband to take a drop on the very cold mornings and it seems to make him happier about winter :-)

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

First time to buy this brand

Reviewer1694950님께서 Jun 20, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I buy iodine for a friend that was to have surgery to have her thyroid removed because of goiters after taking iodine for just a short time her dr told her she didnt need the surgery at this time.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Happy

5572519946278743577님께서 Jan 08, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Perfect size.

iodine liquid

Reviewer1240581님께서 Aug 30, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

this is an excellent PURE product! so necessary for the immune system.. service also FAb!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Great

Reviewer2464320님께서 Nov 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product, seems to help. Nearly tasteless, easy to take with water.

상품 1-10 중 전체 18 상품