KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Great product

JodieLouise님께서 Aug 23, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very salty..... but I like salty :)

very versatile

Reviewer3102990님께서 Aug 17, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

After reading the "Kind Diet" by Alicia Silverstone, i wanted to try this Ume Vinegar she used for several of her recipes. I must say that i am very positively surprised about it. I use it now for almost everything i cook because it adds a great taste and is very good for your health!

Best ever!

Reviewer3167469님께서 Jul 05, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Use instead of salt and it satisfies better than sea salt does without leaving a dry aftertaste. I use it to make salad dressing out of Flax oil, lemon juice and ume plum vinegar. It's delicious!!

Wonderful discovery!

Reviewer1236024님께서 Jul 04, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love trying new products through iHerb and this Ume Plum Vinegar which I just received last week is suddenly one of my favorite flavoring agents EVER. It is definitely very salty -- upon opening I tried half a spoonful, which left my mouth in a state of ecstasy, but also kinda parched. However, the saltiness has incredible depth and the plum flavor is very present (deeper than plum wine if you've ever had that); add the tang of vinegar and: WOW.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

love this for a healthy source of umami flavor

Reviewer2332745님께서 Jun 16, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this in salad dressing, soup, wherever one might like some salt ( except baked goods) - it is a source of natural glutamates, which are a healthier kind of flavor enhancer than monosodium glutamate.

Mmm... Yummy

Reviewer3319872님께서 May 09, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good taste but really salty

Good!

Reviewer1427254님께서 Mar 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like it!

GREAT

Reviewer3072071님께서 Feb 12, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

GREAT PRODUCT, I HAVE BEEN USING THIS FOR YEARS AND REALLY ENJOY IT.

interesting vinegar

Reviewer2316688님께서 Feb 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

sweet and salty

Excellent vinegar

Reviewer3021647님께서 May 26, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I cannot take regular vinegar because I have high stomach acid. But this one is fine with me. At first I had to get used to the taste as it was a bit salty. But now I have fallen in love with it and have it with my salad all the time!

상품 11-20 중 전체 40 상품