KO

iHerb 상품평

₩4,602

₩5,391

할인금액: ₩788 (15% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Mmm... Yummy

Reviewer3319872님께서 May 09, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good taste but really salty

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

love this for a healthy source of umami flavor

Reviewer2332745님께서 Jun 16, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this in salad dressing, soup, wherever one might like some salt ( except baked goods) - it is a source of natural glutamates, which are a healthier kind of flavor enhancer than monosodium glutamate.

Wonderful discovery!

Reviewer1236024님께서 Jul 04, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love trying new products through iHerb and this Ume Plum Vinegar which I just received last week is suddenly one of my favorite flavoring agents EVER. It is definitely very salty -- upon opening I tried half a spoonful, which left my mouth in a state of ecstasy, but also kinda parched. However, the saltiness has incredible depth and the plum flavor is very present (deeper than plum wine if you've ever had that); add the tang of vinegar and: WOW.

Best ever!

Reviewer3167469님께서 Jul 05, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Use instead of salt and it satisfies better than sea salt does without leaving a dry aftertaste. I use it to make salad dressing out of Flax oil, lemon juice and ume plum vinegar. It's delicious!!

very versatile

Reviewer3102990님께서 Aug 17, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

After reading the "Kind Diet" by Alicia Silverstone, i wanted to try this Ume Vinegar she used for several of her recipes. I must say that i am very positively surprised about it. I use it now for almost everything i cook because it adds a great taste and is very good for your health!

Great product

JodieLouise님께서 Aug 23, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very salty..... but I like salty :)

From Australia

Reviewer1262249님께서 Dec 08, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I highly recommend this vinegar as it adds great flavour to vinagrettes and does not have an overtly vinegar taste. Very highly recommended.

Ume Plum Vinegar

Reviewer3235892님께서 Feb 08, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Health food store stopped carrying it and I use this stuff for salad dressing almost daily. Good stuff.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Never had any like this before!

Reviewer2756094님께서 Mar 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like it, it is a nice change from any other vinegars I have ever tasted. I like the pleasing plum color it has too. It is a tad salty, but thats okay, all part of a different twist on making a nice vinaigrette.

Fabulous, full flavor

5417072027298619014님께서 Feb 07, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been a fan of this vinegar for some time, but this is the best price around. The vinegar is very full flavored and works really well in any marinated salad, or in seaweed salad. You don't need to use a lot for the great flavor it imparts. Try it with sesame oil as a topping for seaweed salad or any other green salad. It has that fabulous umeboshi flavor I crave!

상품 11-20 중 전체 41 상품