KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Great - Nori Sea Vegetable, .8 oz (25 g) 10 Sheets

Reviewer1186181님께서 Feb 17, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Really good, try with brown rice.

Soup enhancer

Reviewer1333587님께서 Sep 30, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like to shred the sheets and add some to my soup and sometimes to my salads. It has a seaweed flavor but I like that flavor.

1st time making sushi

Reviewer2367570님께서 Feb 01, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was extremely pleased with the results. I received exactly what I expected and at the quality I expected. The price was reasonable also. Delivery was a bit slow, it shipped the day after my order was placed on a Sat and was only delivered on a Friday. However, I see this as a fault with the delivery method and not iHerb. I would highly recommend.

Good, but...

Reviewer2530893님께서 Jan 02, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good product, but if you get the larger package, the bag has a built-in fresh zip seal whereas this one does not.

High Quality NORI

jayzou님께서 Apr 07, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

As a seaweed aficionado for years, I have tried various types of nori and I can tell you that this is quality stuff. I just wish they sold these in larger quantities rather than just 10 sheets per pack. Another con I had was that they don't come toasted and ready for use, you have to toast them yourself.

great tasting nori

Reviewer2052176님께서 Mar 18, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love these nori! just wish it was cheaper!

maybe user error

Reviewer2362604님께서 Jan 27, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I tried preparing these and wasn't happy with the flavor - will need to experiment with diff oils and seasonings...

상품 1-7 중 전체 7 상품